Why aren't black women interested in me?

I'm a 19 year old black male in college. Throughout my entire life Black women have never been attracted to me and I have no idea why. As a result of this I'm forced to date outside my race. I like black women, and I have nothing against them. I'm not bitter, I just accepted it as a part of life for me. This is another reason why some black men date outside of their race, but nobody talks about it. I know there are other men who feel this way, and are in the same situation. I'm looking for some feedback on this.

What Girls Said 13

• You haven't had a long enough dating life to seriously consider this to be an on going problem. I wouldn't worry, it takes time to meet the right partner.

• 14d

Thanks I'll keep that in mind

• 14d

The answers that you have gotten for this question are not good.

• I wouldn't worry about those women. If they are like that... why would you want to date them in the first place?

• I think you just haven't met one yet, a lot of black women are interested in black men and a lot interested in other races. Women of any race all have different interests, so you just have to meet the right one

• 14d

Yeah time will tell

• That's strange lol, you probably just haven't met the right girl. I love my race

• 14d

Yeah you're probably right lol

• 14d

Nvr heard of that lol were the goat of races really lol

• Do you live in an area with a high black population? If not, it could just be that you're coincidentally not their type.

• 14d

My area is evenly dispersed when it comes to race , so I don't think population is a factor. And yeah that could be true

• Honestly it depends on who are as a person.

• Do you approach them? Try talking to them and finding a common ground between you and them. They may think you are not interested in them. You may have a look that appears to only date women that are not black.

• 13d

What would that look be? How would you describe a man that didn't appear to be into black women?

• 12d

Ah, then it seems as if it is the girls you try and talk to. Are they like girls with a better than attitude?

• 11d

Sometimes they come up as stuck up but not often

• im a black women i date a guy that makes me happy... Get your self out there more be outgoing. ps some black womens like other races too. black girls are too bossy anyways lol

• 14d

I'm cool with a lot of black girls, but that doesn't seem to translate into dating. Shit makes no sense lol

• 14d

ps not all black girls like thugs lol
      i don't ant trying to get shot lol

• 14d

Thanks I''ll try that

• Do you pursue them and get rejected? Or do you wait for girls to come to you,

• 14d

A little bit of both

• black women would like a black men if there is something special, something different from other boys... yet most of the white girls love black men cause their [men] body and faces are more attractive then white men plus black men are cute

• Lol I am half black and white and I refuse to date black men. Most black men I see when I am out are either thugs, about to get arrested, and most of them are lazt with no ambition. They are also not very attractive looking unless they are mixed like Shemar Moore and Boris Kodjoe.

• 14d

*Lazy

• 14d

I'm sorry you feel like that. I'm nothing like how you described those black men you've encountered.

• . . . =.= little things like that shouldn't matter in a relationship. Ur "forced" wtf, people are people. And maybe the reason why u don't have dates is because of UR PERSONA not little unimportant things like the color of ur skin.

• 14d

I'm sorry if I didn't word it right, but I never said I couldn't attract women. In the past I've done well with women of all races EXCEPT black women, which is strange to me. I don't mean to blame them for it either, I was just trying to understand why this happens. I hope that clears it up for you

• 14d

Thats very true, I appreciate the feedback

• 14d

I mean for me, this type of question are easy and straightforward. Do u love ur girl or not, do u love ur present time or not. If u do then the other things like skin, height, weight, facial hair, curvy, long hair, curly hair is just trivia and unimportant factors in a relationship

• I always find this so strange when guys say this. Also, interestingly many black women have complained of the same thing for many many years.
    What kind of guy are you, and what kind of girls are you going for?

• 14d

I am a more laid back kind of guy. I've been told I have a good sense of humor, and I'm good looking. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a down to earth woman who I can vibe with and relate to. I can't really say a particular type of girl I prefer.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm in the opposite situation, though it may be because I'm light skinned. What is it you do that doesn't attract them? Do you look like a nerd? Do you not listen to hip hop music? There's something that you're doing that puts then off

• 14d

I'm not Nerd, I try to always make sure I dress sharp (H&M style) I listen to rap and am In tune with black culture completely. I'm not the stereotypical "square" type of black guy that black women tend to avoid. Which is why it's hard to understand why this happens to me

• 14d

Have a passion. Athletes play a sport, aka passion. I'm a college guy in the military. The military is my passion. Also, if black women see you exclusively with girls of other races, it turns them off. I've heard if this argument for years.

• 14d

Thanks for the advice bro

• Maybe it's just black women in that area? don't presume that all black women across the world won't find you attractive or it might just take time and patience.

• These women you are interested in, are they around the same age as you? I would say to keep moving forward and try to not let this get you down.

• 14d

They are around my age, and good point I won't let it bother me

• 14d

I'll keep improving myself and see what happens

• 14d

If you are trying to get laid them I recommend looking who these girls chase. look how they treat them and try to imitate that and you will have success. Some guys will say to be the bad boy or treat the girls like crap, and yes it's true to a degree but it's not black and white. I personally can't thinks and behave irrationally just to get a chick who likes traits such as that. Oh, almost forgot. These women who are in their 30's and 40's (Cougars), become "easy" or desperate as many say so maybe try that? I don't know. I personally feel your frustration.

• They are slowly running away and going for interracial dating

• 14d

This is so random, but you're mixed right?😳

• 14d

@ElissaDido. madame Jasmine... you have made your apperance quite noticeable and for all practically purposes - there might be a methodical aspect to this so called 'randomness' you speak of all mighty Princess

Ah oui so am I mixed... well I could never indulge in such information to your highness - for I am a mere peasant

• Maybe you are the whittest black dude that has ever lived...

• 14d

Nah I'm really not lol, but I don't try to act like a thug though.

• 14d

You should try latinas... they are the best of both worlds.

• 14d

I know exactly what you mean lol

• Are you a thug or give off the vibe like your from the streets?

• 14d

Black girls even the ones who are educated love them thugs

http://i.imgur.com/XJj72tX.gif

• 14d

Yeah some women are like that, but I would like to think not all of them are

• 14d

lol so true. That's why I don't date them. I