What did she mean by "you are the nicest guy I ever met" ?

So my female friend ( I like her romantically ) whom she trust me with everything in her life, she tell me everything, and she have a boyfriend and they are in a bad relationship he was a rebound she started dating him before I met her.
I was texting her the other night and I am currently oversees, anyway I hinted to her that I missed her and she got the hint and said she miss me too and after that she said and I quote "can i confess something?" "dont ever change, you are the nicest guy I ever met".
I know that I should respect her relationship and leave her be but I actually value our friendship and dont want to lose her at all...

What Girls Said 4

• You are in what society has termed as the "friendzone." It's a metaphysical zone where you're basically in limbo with a girl whom you find attractive, but who is probably never going to date you.

She was being honest and thinks you're an awesome friend. Take her compliment in stride. You don't want to lose her as a great friend just because you're jealous of her boyfriend.

I have a male friend who is the nicest guy I've ever met, but he is too old for me, physically repulsive, not romantically compatible with me, too much of a pushover, and just not a person that I would be attracted to no matter what he did (and he gave me $500 to help me fix my car). Don't take this as I don't want to be with a guy who is nice to me because I would only be with a guy who is nice to me, but I don't want to be with the nicest guy I've ever met because I've met him already and I'm happy with just being friends. I enjoy having him as a friend becaue we have great conversations with each other and he buys me dinner all the time, but he is majorly friendzoned.

• Means you can never claw your way out of the friend zone

• Friendzoned.

• She probably likes you back!! Tell her you like her!! Just like: can I confess something? I like you..
    Good luck by the way

What Guys Said 17

• 1 DON'T GO FOR HER. Your her trusted FREIND. She won't ever see you romanticually. I tried twice and lost both women as freinds.
    2 Don't change just limit yourself to when you can talk to her and when you see her until you get over her.
    3 If you say her freind you can't go for her. She trusts you but only as a freind. If you try to change your status with her. Everything you two talked about had fun with and did will be tainted by the fact that your trying to date her. She will assume that it was all so you could get into her pants. Her view of you will shatter and she will quickly stop talking to you.
    4 If you want to try you have to wait until your both single, you need to jokingly suggest you two get together someday and see her reaction. You need to get your freinds to push her into thinking of you as more than a freind. Make her think that she fell in love with you and you turned around for her. Have a good reason that you NOW see her differently. maybe a death in the family and you see what matters.
    5 You have to be willing to really lose her. Not just have the chance to lose her but realize that you will most likely lose her. The odds of your getting her are not even close to low.
    6 When you do tell her make it causal. Nothing romantic cause women don't like being told that you like them in a romantic way. Only start with the romantic stuff after your first date. Girls say and think that they want to meet a guy and for him to romantically tell them that he likes them. However they really just want to know that you like them and latter that night they will decide how they feel about you back.

The best I ever did with a female freind was to get a date with one. I had known her a year. Flirted with her for 2 months before I got up my nerve. She said yes and the next day she said that she just wants to be freinds. I left her a parting compliment and she stomped on it by saying that she does not want me to compliment her any more.
    Now I only date women that start off as potential dates. It hurts a lot less and is pretty easy. If you see a pretty girl just flirt with her and see if she is interested.
    Blind dates from freinds are also fairly fun and much easier. Don't go putting to much effort into one woman that might someday want to date you. Put your effort into the ones that would like to date you now.

As for the freindzone there is not one but there is a brozone for lack of a better term. She sees you as a brother. She would never date her brother.

• Lol you said you miss her, she read that as interest and slapped your ass back into the friendzone ASAP.

• i have been told that by many off my female friends but i don't care because it's just a regular compliment from friends whether it's a male or a female.

why bother liking her romantically while she has a boyfriend?

if she was interested into you she would be with you right now.

she just sees you as a friend and is giving you a compliment as a friend.

my advice to you is to cut contact with her if you cannot move on or just see her as a friend.

you will be heartbroken for a few months but you will heal

• That you're great when she wants someone to dump her emotional baggage on but you make her pussy as dry as the Sahara Desert.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• If you can accept the Friendzone, ok. If not, break it off. Personally, I'd
    have let her go. If I ever had feelings for a woman and she called me "nice"
    I moved on. I don't have time for any more frinds. And I ALWAYS made that
    clear. Usually I never spoke to them again. I made them come to me.

• You are basically her emotional tampon.

You need to read No more Mr. Nice Guy, cause you are never gonna get to even date her romantically.

• 'nice' is girl-code for 'not attractive.' Sorry, man..

• You're such a nice guy but I'm still not going to date you because you're my personel therapist for my relationship problems.

• Friendzone level 9000...

• Not going to see them sugarwalls

• it means that you're about to be friendzone one of these days

• You're her emotional pillow. No pussy for you, bro

• It means you will never see her lady parts

• You'll never get it in

• Drop her and move on. If you remain friends with her you'll only suffer.

• it means u are her gay friend lol

• Go for it