Younger Men Liking Older Ladies?

So why other then the sex part do younger men prefer older women? For example a 25 year old guy liking a 36 year old woman.

What Guys Said 27

• When I was around 20 I went to this party and I ended up going home with this woman who was probably mid-30s. She was divorced and had kids but they were gone from the house and it was just me and her. She was SO sexy. I really got off (literally and figuratively) on the fact that she was older and more experienced. And she was really understanding about some of my inexperience in bed and was really just so cool.

• I am 22, and I actually dated a 55 year old women for a few months, so I have first down hands experience more than most. She was ethnic and looked very young for her age (low 40s). I was attracted to her for a few reasons and yes sex was definitely one of them. But the others included her maturity and wealth. Her maturity was so nice because she wasn't naive, knew what she wanted and didn't play games or mess around. She was actually one of the nicest and most respectable ladies I've ever dated, it was such a nice thing compared to these 20 year old girls now a days because she was mature. The wealth was another thing, I didn't date her because she could buy me what I wanted, I dated her because she was the only women I've ever met that didn't care if her man was employed or not because she was very wealthy, so I didn't feel pressured or guilty being with her, it was just living out our feeling and emotions without any of that Bullshit. We ended up breaking up just because she wanted me to have someone who I could grow with and have kids in the future. But definitely one of the best girlfriends I've ever had.

• I've always preferred older women to younger girls. They are more mature, have more class, more secure and comfortable in their skin, don't play games and don't waste time and are straight to the point. Not to mention they are just much more sexier in general. Is a 25 year old guy pursuing you?

• 12d

I get younger guys a lot asking me out that's why I posted this.

• 6d

They think you're attractive. They probably think you're younger too.

• Younger men find older women more classy, sexy and sophisticated. There's no nonsense with an older woman because they know exactly what they want without any game playing. The SEX is fantastic with an older woman plus younger men feel respected compared to being with women their own age!

I've been with a few older women during my 20s and boy was it great 😉😆

• For me , besides sex... The maturity and connection, respect , the continuous bonding , no game playing , relationship was so great for both , but especially myself being that I was way younger. Sex came into the picture on basis of total respect and reward rather than just becuase. Maturity sure teaches one about the true honest way of people regardless of all others who oppose. By the way , both of us were independently high status , so each had our own money.

• Coming from a 16 year old to a 36 year old, it's about the maturity. It doesn't necessarily have to be someone decades older, just someone with more sexual experience than yourself. My first sexual experience was with a 16 y/o when I was 13. She knew what she wanted, how to get it, and what to do with it. That's what guys like. We may seem controlling and dominant at times, bit we enjoy a woman than can satisfy our needs as well as we can satisfy hers.

• Usually older women are less immature and more straightforward with their intentions. I think this is the part younger guys like myself find attractive. Also these women usually have their lives together, stable jobs and are self-sufficient, so when you are with her, you can focus on each other.

• Older women know what they want and they go after it. No drama no games.

• I do find myself attracted to older women. I'm 20 and a lot of the girls I've really liked were 25-30

• Yeah I've always preferred them older, no reason, just something I'm into.
    I bet if I was 25 I'd date someone who was 36.

• My foreman always talks about loving older ladies

• Sorry, I'm still going to mention a little thing about sex. Older women are not better at sex. They are often closed minded and set in their ways.

The reason men are drawn to older women within the age range you are explaining is because women at 25 seem to be very self absorbed, impossible to keep pleased, and insanely irresponsible.

• emotional maturity, stability

• Maturity, mostly.
    But i go for three years up tops, five years in extreme cases.

• Older women have their shit together

• Because they like older women. And younger girls can be immature.

• somebody can do what they choose. there is no need to ask.

• You have it reversed. Guys of ANY age generally like younger and hotter women. It's not as common seeing younger guys with older women as older guys and younger women. It's supported biologically as younger women and girls are more fertile.

• Older women are less inclined to play mind games. They're also more open to sex

• It's scientifically proven that it depends on when your parents had you if your parents had you at 28. Then you would be attracted to people at that age

• usually older ladies are more experienced and have higher sex drives

• me to

• I hope so. I look forward to it

• only older for sex since they know what to do

• More mature, more confident, know what they want, more intelligent, less judgmental, more open minded, and they treat me better. Younger women often have shitty attitudes, full of drama, and superficial when it comes to selecting partners. Not saying this is 100% true because it's not, this is just a general standard from my personal life experiences.

• They are rich, usually self sufficient and don't need constant attention or validation, mature, not social media addicted like 99% of all young girls, awesome in bed, appreciative, can cook, can clean, can take care of a guy, hate drama as much as i do, need i say more?

• SEXY, HOT, KIND, MATURED

What Girls Said 2

• The younger guys I have been with says they dont have to worry about the drama that younger girls bring. Also we aren't looking to get married and not wanting a man to take care of us. But I rather stick to men my own age. Learned that from experience.

• I don't know but I literally have a 19 year old guy begging me to marry him.