Am I lesbian Or just Bi-Curious?

There're these two girls whom I find very attractive. One of them is in my grade and the other is a grade above me. The girl in my grade is soo beautiful it makes me jealous, but at the same time, she likes an angel sent down from earth. I mean... I wouldn't mind kissing her... Her name is Clara and her brother is in my Geo class. Her brother's name is Henery and at the beginning of the year, I had a crush on him. So basically I have a crush on both Clara and Henery. Now the other girl, I don't know her name, because she's a grade above me. I spotted one day while we were watching an assembly. it was the chorus playing and she had a beautiful solo. I could not keep my eyes off of her. But... tbh I would pick Clara over anything... and yes I would like it if we kissed one time. But this is freaking me out because this happens out of the blue. Beforehand It never came across my mind of liking a girl. And I can't share it with anybody because I'm already in a relationship with a guy and two I would let me homophobic parents down.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be a cheater. Ask your boyfriend if you could have a threesome with the musical girl.

• lmao no one can know other than you and no one cares it is 2016 do whatever you wanna do

What Girls Said 5

• I have no idea since Im straight but I have friends that are pansexual. So the bi-curious could come from u trying to decide if u are attracted to males or females. And once u define ur likes and attraction and u notice that u don't care for gender then u could also be pansexual meaning as u connect in a emotional level that u don't care if they are male or females.

Then again I'm no expert and I am ignorant on how the bi-curious work. But for me that's my opinion.

• You just need to fifure your stuff out. This is all to complicated. You may be bicurios, biromatic or a bisexual.

• I think you're curious. You want to get to know this particular girl as you find her attractive but nothing more... yet.

Maybe you should talk to more and see if there is any chemistry between you.

• Why are you labeling yourself? Just do what comes natural to you and what feels good.

• kiss me to find out