I was watching that GOB series 6 episode with my boyfriend of that fire girl naked and it made me feel so awkward?

We were watching the episode where she is naked in fire and her boobs were out and I felt so awkward sat with my boyfriend. All the men that watch that program obviously think she has a great body and it annoys me. I'm not jealous because I think my bodies alright but I don't like that my boyfriend most probably thinks she looks really hot and I have to just sit there and endure it with him when he's probably loving it -.- can someone give me some advice please..

What Guys Said 7

• "she is naked in fire "
    " she looks really hot "

It figures :)

• make sure you record yourselves watching episode 9 of every season..

• Daenerys doesn't even make the top 10 hottest nude scenes in GOT.

There's Ros, Ygrette, Margaery, Cersei, Shae, Melisandre, Missandei, Talisa, Sand snake girl, Ros' brown coworker.

• What is GOB? What am I missing out on?

• Yeah she's hot but whats the question?
    Advice maybe dress up as her and he could be Draggo

• Wait until you see that red lady birth a demon from her vag.

• Don't be jealous, I'm sure you find the Hemsworth brothers hot too, it's normal to find a girl on tv hot.

What Girls Said 1

• It's just a show and guys will be guys he can't cheat on you with a perosn on TV. I sowmtimes get like this but I'm like whatever because I'm pretty sure you be doing the same thing wacthing another guy on tv. Everyone does its human nature.