Why are short guys going to have a difficult time in getting women?

If all is lost for short guys getting dates what are short guys supposed to do?

What Girls Said 3

• go for shorter girls?

• 18d

even short girls want tall guys...

• 18d

I hope you don't think it's racist to say but I have a feeling you are Asian.
      The depreciation value of women has got to be around 2% a year. I'm would give you a.02% deduction because when you are 50 you'll look 18.5yrs old still.

Good talk, I'll leave you be. You are the most entertaining person I've talked to all month online.
      Cheers:)

• 18d

@GraveTruth im not Asian, im german... have a nice day!!

• Most girls prefer guys to be taller than them because it makes them feel safer etc.

• 18d

So... what about the whole heels thing if the guys is maybe an inch or two taller?

• 18d

Hey if your girl is gonna wear heels just let her because then it's her choice but otherwise we like taller guys or in my opinion but honestly if u want just go for shorter girls. And anyway height doesn't matter when u find love, it's about the feelings

• My boyfriend is just an inch or two taller than me and I'm 5ft. Trust me. You won't have a hard time if you connect with the right person.

What Guys Said 6

• Why do you keep asking about this? If you don't get girls, your height is NOT the reason. It's something else, so stop blaming height and figure out what the real problem is. You can't change your height, but you can probably change whatever the real problem is. Stop using height as a scapegoat. It absolutely positively beyond a doubt is NOT stopping you from getting a girl.

• They are suppose to excell in something else to impress women.

Oh bother with Loyalty, empathy, sensitivity, emotional support, faithfulness, and moral integrity though. Women won't date you for that.

Finance, fame, popularity, power, spirituality, etc.

• 18d

Yeah but I don't want a gold digger

• 18d

So I play piano and I'm studying business to work at a corporate business so... I don't know what kind of girl would fall for that

• 18d

ou don't need a major catch. Hell, go to a dance school. Next time you kill it on the floor you'll own the ranks of the women. Tall guys and everyone will want to bump you off!

• Save up for limb lengthening surgery.

• It isn't.
    I'm relatively short (a little less than 5'7) but i have no problem getting dates. That's because i don't let it bother me.

• You can improve on yourself and make yourself better as a person. Try to have confidence in yourself. I understand the frustration and I don't know why they are picky like that but all you can do now is use what you have and make the best of it.

• Fili got that boring elf girl in the Hobbit. That's something.