I love you vrs I'm in love with you?

For the past few weeks I've been trying to tell my boyfriend that I'm in love with him but am waiting for the right moment (if that makes sense) this is my first serious relationship. I was just wondering in your guys opinion is it better to say I'm in love with you or I love you? Which do you prefer?

• I love you
  • I'm in love with you

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this is a nice little split between the sexes we have here. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I love you is regular, like you would tell your mom that you love her. I'm in love with you is a whole lot deeper, and you would never tell your mom you're in love with her haha.. So, to begin with, I'd say I love you, and later on I'd say I'm in love.

• Well I told him and he didn't even acknowledge that I said it.

• No he didn't, not to my face. He texted it to me later that night

• Maybe he was really surprised and didn't expect it when you said it? But then later he thought about it and told you

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see a difference.

• I feel like I would say "I love you" first and then later on I would say "I'm in love with you."