Help! He is 7 inches taller than me. Is that bad?

I have never kissed anyone before and I didn't know if the height difference is going to interfere. Will I have to go on my toes? Is 7 inches average or a big difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really, it's only a problem if you think it's a problem. There's nothing wrong with it, otherwise. You don't necessarily have to stand on your toes, as he can just bend over a little.

If it helps, I am 15 inches taller than my girlfriend (5'1" & 6'4"), and it's never been a problem for us. She can reach just fine when we kiss/hug. I just bend down.

What Guys Said 1

• I mean... I'm a foot taller than my girlfriend. And we definitely make it work. So just don't worry about it and go with whatever feels natural! For me, I lean down some and my girl either looks up or goes on her tip toes for cute little moments.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is a foot taller than me. just have him bend down and you get on your toes

• Wear heels

• 12d

Totally! Just that he is taking me hiking so I don't think heels would be appropriate. However, definitely in the future. Thank you!!

• 12d

Open his eyes to the world. Like have him try new things

• 12d

Okie dokie.

• No! Omg I love tall men! You're fine. If you're both standing he will bend down and meet you half way 😊

• 12d

Ah! Okay, I'm nervous!