Girls, Would you date a guy like this?

1. 5'6
2. 19 years. old
3. Talented on the piano
4. nice/genuine
5. religious: christian
6. Plans to work at a corporate business in the future
7. Loyal
8. shy
9. considerate
10. does his best to be in a fit shape

17

What Girls Said 17

• Hmm, maybe. The Christian bit is the only real problem, it might come up later if the relationship works out in terms of getting married and how to please both of us or how to raise children, and some religious views go against my own beliefs and parts of my character. Buuuut if he didn't oppose who I am and we were both able to agree with each other and respect each other, I don't think that it'd be too huge of a deal not to date him.

• I don't know a single person who wouldn't like those qualities. I would date a guy like that, but that's probably because I love guys who can play classical instruments.

• you sound exactly like me, woah lol, except i'm not talented on the piano, i'm talented in painting/sketching/etc.

• No, I wouldn't.
    His age and religion are deal breakers for me.

• I can't date someone shorter than me

• The only issue I would have would be with #5. Other than that, I would consider dating a guy like that.

• Seems like a nice guy, I would give it a chance

• Yes!

• LOL why the heck not who ever passes this up is insane move out the way I'll take you !!!

• Absolutely, if I were legal

• Yeah probably. Does he work/go to school now though?

• Yea but I like Jewish and Italian men lol

• Sure

• Yes, my type. Love musical people

• Yes, definitely 😍

• No. he's too young and too short for me (not saying he's not right for someone else). Also I'm not religious. I don't plan on being religious. Nothing against religion but it's just not my thing.

• Of course!

• 11d

Are you telling the truth or just giving false hope?

• 11d

I'm telling you the truth. These are some of the qualities I look for in a guy.