Girls, Nice guys or bad boys?

So I know there's a bunch of questions on this topic but I really want to know more about this and why some girls like them good and why some girls like them bad.

Girls, Nice guys or bad boys?I'll start off with the nice guys, what is it about these types of guys that are attractive. Is it that they have good manners, treat you with respect and want to do anything they can to make you happy. If you are attracted to the good guys then can you explain to me exactly what traits about them you are attractive.

Now let's talk about the bad boy, girls what do you find so attractive about these types of guys? Is it because they're self destructive, defiant and reckless. Is it because they don't give af. Could you explain to me what makes these guys so attractive to a lot of girls

6

What Girls Said 6

• I choose a good guy bc in my opinion they will care about you; make time for you; treat you specially; they are generous; most likely won't cheat; willing to talk things out; more smart; respectable; won't pressure you; probably healthier; most likely lead to a long term relationship

and me coming from a family which isn't very loving, a good guy can really make my day...

the traits a good guy has would be kindness, honesty, loyalty, intelligence, drive/ambition, polite

• A combo is fair to me, I don't want too much of any. I think most girls can agree. No one wants a man who's overly nice, always wanting to please his girl and someone you can pretty much walk all over. The opposite is also bad news, in any content. I cannot respect a man who's selfish and doesn't know how to treat his lady or/and people around him. But if I had to choose I would go for the nice guy, who you can challenge every now and then if you know what I mean. A bad guy is only interesting in the beginning, until they become a damn headache 24/8 and you realize there is no hope for them to change for the better lol.

• People say "nice guys finish last" but that is bs. Nice guys wait longer to stay in relationships and settle down. Bad boys are losers that just get in truoble. I like guys who have their shit together.

• Nice guys, always

• nice guys

bad guys and I won't get along

• Nice guys but with a personality.