What do guys think of "nice guys finish last"?

Does it bothers you? Is it true? Do you think women like jerks? Almost everyone claims girls are into "bad boys". what do you think?

What Guys Said 29

• I think the show is over. Dumb people like Ellen and the feminist movement has taught women they do not need to do anything and get a free pass to being without blame.

Women complain about guys. They want a loyal, empathetic, sensitive, emotionally supportive, faithful guy with a lot of moral integrity. They date him and like that he wants sex as long as he's not greedy. The guy takes pleasure from making the girl happy. He is affectionate and she knows for a fact that he's not doing it just to shut her up. It's makes him feel good. He has the rare argument with her but can't stand that upset look in her eyes so he's quick to work it out. He quickly works to make it better. He cannot sleep knowing that she'll be upset.

This types of guys stay single mainly because women are always competing men with stupid things like be tall, cool, and careless.
    And when the guy is extra fun he's unfaithful and they complain. He's a total ass and they complain.

Then they run out and find another douchebag and then when the show is over and clubbing doesn't work at 30yrs old they complain about being single and STILL refuse to go for regular guys.

He's BLACK YAY, He's got a cool car YAY, he's popular YAY, he's rich YAY

And thoughout all of this there are milllions of articles and info online that basically is for telling men "do this for woman" and "don't do that for women".

Men are TIRED of proving themselves only for women for get bored and hate them for all of the good things anyway as an excuse to get out.

• Nice guys finish last with bad girls.
    Nice guys finish first with nice girls (if they're not stupid xD).

What's 100% sure is that nice guys finish first with girls that are worthy. So if you're nice and a girl doesn't want you, steps over you, or keeps you on the hook, move on, don't cry, she's not worthy.

P. S.: I'm talking about REAL nice guys, not the stupid shit people on GAG and in the Internet talk about. And yes, people can consider themselves nice. What kind of bullshit is that if you think of yourself as nice you're not nice? The fuck?

• Yes, we all KNOW that is true, and we think most US women are jerks, so we tend to marry other women. Me, a Venezuelan woman, I was lucky.

Luckily there are millions of women from other cultures in the USA, but Trump says he's going to deport them all!

• Nice guys finish last cause they help everyone else finish the course. A nice guy does have to look around more and date around until he finds a woman that values him in a romantic way. After that then they usually end up getting married and having a pretty good and long marriage.
    I'm talking about the selfless men. Not the average "nice guy". Who is hurt because he put way to much effort into one woman a few times and she was not into him romantically.

• In a way it is true. They are usually the last one to get the girl. Meaning that by the time she dates him , she has likely already had a few casual hookups with guys who at least somewhat fall into the "bayboy/player" stereotype. Also they typically have to put more effort into the relationship and wait longer for sex than the other guys.

• Guys who never learned to be socially dominant and capable finish last. It just so happens that bad boys give the illusion of social dominance. That's what I believe. A real nice guy who is a great person is always going to be the best kind of guy women want. As far as I know anyways.

• Honestly it just makes nice guys dont feel bad other than knowing that they could save those girls a lot of stress. Nice guys dont really feel that bad to be honest cause its so often that it was the girls choice in the end of the day to go out with the guy. So its hard to feel bad that they didn't go out with us.

• Girl bounces from dick to dick with every act from any porn ever until the tatted up leather clad bad asses stop swiping right, then settle for the safe bet and ration out vanilla missionary for good behavior 2x/mo if he's REALLY lucky.

Nice guys don't finish last... they don't get to finish. Be a son of a bitch. Seriously. I used to be a nice guy. Got NO where with women. Started being an asshole, and voila.

• In reality they don't.

Also before you put nice guys finish last why don't you first actually figure out what a nice guy is to you because y'all seem to have the habit of just broadly generalizing a bunch of random people into that category or thinking that all guys are this way just because you met one guy that was this way or that way.

• Partially true. Look at it this way... women will tolerate more shit from you the better looking, or wealthy (whichever the case) you are.

If you are a bit too nice (even if you are a good looking bloke), girls won't take you serious, and the less respect they'll have for you (though they'll still give you a shot if you're good looking).
    And if you act as an ass often then the more attractive the bigger the threshold of tolerance, if not then you're fucked pretty much because you'll have no other redeemeable quality, assuming those "qualities" are enough for women to open the first door for you.

See women generally dominate relationships, but they enjoy the drama whether they admit to this or not. A challenge comes often with drama and the difficulty to dominate the relationship. So yes, they are in for whatever you offer to her, and good looks/genes, but they also seem to enjoy the tension. Stuff that make them feel constantly.

• I never understood that ''nice guys fnishes last'' . I am a nice guy, and i grew up seeing things in movies only that girls leave the nice guy and go with a jerk, not sure how often this happen where i live but it's not that much compared to united states. So i would say No! Not true, and if you find a nice guy, go for it.

• Because for men life is a competition and being nice instead of pursuing what you want gets you nowhere.

• Nice guys put women on pedestals. They believe women are angles, princesses, flawless. They sacrifice their own needs and desires to accommodate women. That's why they finish last, because they never put themselves first.

• It does bother me. Hot girl goes with bad boy. Gets knocked up and bad boy leaves her. Then she wants a nice guy. Fuck that shit ! No way any self respecting man should take a thug's leftovers. That's one of the times
    women become damage and used.

• I was really nice in high school and I ended up dating 17 different women. bonly hooked up at a party twice but I dated and screwed 17 girls. Maybe I'm just an anomaly.

• Doormats finish last.

Good dudes who have a backbone generally win.

• pretty much, every guy I know that is nice and caring, has tfwnogf

meanwhile every asshole I come across has had girls in the triple digits

• It's true I'm in my 20s the only thing that changes when we get older is money other then that nothing changes

• It's just a bullshit excuse for guys who don't want to be nice.

• Lol yes girls like assholes just how i like bad girls. 😊

• Is actually true.

• It's true

• i`m nice when i feel it , bad when i need it. perfect when i do it

• What do you mean by a bad guy

• it's true. that is why if i'm not a girl's first, I won't talk to her.

• women can like whatever they want. i deleted them from my life

• Yes it's true and I find it funny when most women try to deny it.

• If nice guys were really nice, they would be cucks. That is the nicest they could be.

• Well they are lol , being nice is a bad thing now apparently which is sad but true

What Girls Said 3

• I think its nonsense. "nice guys" and "bad boys" are both misnomers. Nice guys don't finish last, guys who don't have the nerve to go after what they want finish last and those are usually the guys that sit back and act polite and reserved. Girls don't like "bad guys" either. WHat they want is someone that is going to have some confidence, take some risk and go after what they want that doesn't mean they are bad guys, you can be respectful and do these things. But just like anything else, you can't make everyone happy all of the time so those guys that are passive are going to get the short end of the stick because the guys that aren't are going to reach out and grab theirs first and sometimes those guys that act with confidence are going to rub people the wrong way. It happens that doesn't make them bad.

• 12d

Don't ask me why, but that sort of extroverted "go getter" attitude seems to come with narcissism and asshole-ish behavior.
      Of course this is just anecdotal and people are not usually in any of the two stereotypical extremes of "nice guy" or "bad boy"

• 12d

@JohnDoeJr When a "nice guy" talks what do you always hear? They were good friends, polite, supportive, quiet, reserved... when you see a guy that got the girl, what do you hear? they were more direct, they spoke to what they wanted and they risked failure to get it... that doesn't mean they werent respectful or polite or supportive, it means they were recognized for the behaviors that put them in the front, ofc there are real bad guys but women aren't looking for a bad guy, that's just a perception put up by someone that got run over by a guy that tried to get what he wanted.

• I think it depends on the female. I tend to notice is that most outgoing females go for guys thats opposite of them and more quiet/shy/reserved females go for someone who is the bad boy type of guy.

• I think it's true because a lot of nice guys are shy extroverts.