He disappeared on me after 4 dates?

I met an older man online. He asked to call me and we spoke for about 2 hours... he corrected me and said 1 hour and 49 min to be exact. We ageeed to meet the next night at a bar lounge. When I walked in he was obsessed. Told me I was the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen, we talked and laughed for 5 hours. He wouldn't stop starring at me and kissing my hands lol he wanted to see me again 2 days later for dinner. He texted me and said he was blown away etc. could not wait to see me again. (He has been married before and is 2 years recovering alcoholic.) we went to dinner and he wouldn't stop staring and obsessing over my beauty. He then said he thinks I'm a heartbreaker and trouble. He even told his AA people about me. I assured him that I'm kind and nvr broke a heart. We made out and then I went home. He texted me and asked to see me again on sat. I went to his home and we ordered takeout and we ended up sleeping together. It was mind blowing sex and chemistry. We then talked and talked and connected. Then he again called me a heartbreaker. I saw him again and he asked if he was doing anything wrong and I replying omg noo you're amazing!! I like you so much, he replies that he likes me more. We made love again and then I went home as I had an early morning... it's been 4 days and nothing from him. I texted him hello how ru and he took 6 hours to reply that he's fine just busy and called me baby face. Then I said ok hope you're ok and he said yea I'm good baby... that's it and it's been another 4 days and nothing... what could be going on?

What Guys Said 6

• Simple maybe he's back on the site looking to "connect " with someone else... and then after that someone else again.

• 18d

Maybe so... 😕 Ty!

• I guess he's not interested

• He's going to fuck u a couple of more times and leave

• You gave him sexactly what he wanted and that was your body too soon! There's no reason for him to continue staying in contact since his intention was simply to get some nookie. He'll no doubt be talking to another woman now!

• 18d

Well lesson learned! I've only been with 4 people sad to know there's someone out there so insincere. Good luck BC they will never compare to me

• 18d

I'm sorry to hear that you've been treated like this but there will be a good guy out there waiting for you 😆

• 16d

Thanks for the upvote 😆

• How old?

• he's boozin

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if he is a recovering alcoholic he probably has some issues he has to work on. It's a whole process. I dated a recovering alcoholic once before too.

It's not like one day they just decide to not drink and that is it. They have to constantly work at it. An alcoholic is always an alcoholic. One day at a time they fight to keep away from drinking. It's hard work. Each has their own things that trigger them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this person is a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Things moved so quickly between you two. Not that there is anything wrong with moving fast generally. But with this person you have to understand that for them it's possible they are feeling a bit out of control. Maybe they are just going through something.

I say give this person some time. But do some research, figure out if this situation is what you want. Maybe go to some Al Anon meetings or do some readings on AA boards for family members and partners. See what resources are out there.

• Gotta be careful with online dating, some people are just looking for a good time and nothing more. if he doesn't contact you within in the next week or few days then I would say this guy was just using you for some sex.

• 18d

No more online dating for me!

• It was an act to get in your panties.

• OMG
    I hate when men act like that!
    I think he was using you as a sexual interest.
    I'm so sorry but THAT WASN'T LOVE.