Guys, would you date a transwoman?

why or why not?

• Yes
    15% (7)
  • No
    85% (41)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

31

What Guys Said 31

• Because a trans woman is not a woman. The first requirement I have in a woman is a vagina; a real one that she was born with.

• No, I'm not into men.

• Yeah I would. Not into dick, but if she's post-op and pretty and a good person? What the fuck else is there in a girl to want? I mean I I know I can't have bio-kids of my own. so... yeah, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

• 18d

not really though, you're kind of deluding yourself

• 18d

Cause biological speaking they won't be female? You can just 'fix' something externally, and expect it to be something else internally. The DNA/makeup of the person isn't female.

• 18d

Sure maybe they're not chromosomally female. And they don't have a uterus, nor do they have "reproductive value", but neither do I.

Besides from most of what I've read trans women's brains are more akin to cis female brains than cis male brains. And if I'm okay with girls wearing make-up, and getting braces, and getting plastic to be prettier then what the fuck does the blueprint matter to me for?

• I couldn't because I like eating the V too much.

• They are biologically still a man. It doesn't matter what they look like, what procedures they have gone through, they are still men. I've though about how I would react if I fall a woman, only to find out later that it's actually a man. I don't want to be cruel and hurt anyone. They are still people with feelings, but if you lie to me about the truth then that's what's going to happen.

• Listen dude. I know you transvestites are always trying to find straight guys and gay them up but GUESS WHAT.

Straight guys do NOT screw around with DUDES alright.

So now that you know that quit running around trying to trick straight men or talk about it.
    Every 2nd transvestite does this crap. You are not in a religion so quit trying to convert.

Drive a guy crazy.

• 18d

And I gave you the most realistic answer.

I'm not retarded but I had to look up CIS because I can't keep track of all of the variations you guys keep making and labeling each other.
      I suppose it means you still have the junk.

Obviously, you are not a woman wanting to be a man because that doesn't even F-ing exist because who the hell would choose the weight of a guy over a woman is totally messed up.

• You meant to ask straight guys this question... I would never date a woman regardless of whether or not she's transgender because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• not if I knew, and the smell would probably make it impossible not to know.

• Before or after transition?

• No, because I'm only interested in biological females.

• No, I am straight

• No because I believe anyone who's born with male genitalia is a male regardless of how many plastic surgeries they've had and I have 0 interest in dating a man

• Hell nah!

• Nope I refuse to.

• I think everyone in the LGBT community is weird, including me. I would date either girls or guys but not trans because its just too weird. The only scenario that i would accept, would be if they had both genitalia when they were born and got rid of one of them.

• but why? Why you rather have a fake Iphone or a real one?

• I thought about this

• No, I wouldn't date a man who disfigured his junk for it to look like that of a woman's

• No. I want a family. Adoption is not an option. Also I'm straight.

• No i respectfully refuse.

• If they've had surgery and look feminine enough, then maybe.

• No i like women.

• No thank you

• If I was bi I probably would give it a try once, if the opportunity ever came up. No pun intended.

• I don't know, plain and simple.

• That's gay

• No I would not date a man...

• Concerning the whole "trans" thing... there really needs to be a LAW that states that if you're a "trans", you MUST notify any and all partners in advance about what you are. To lure an unsuspecting person into the bedroom... only to THEN find out what you are, is CRIMINAL

• I'm sorry for your situation. However, I'm sure you'll find someone who will love you. But, it won't be easy.

• Date and bang
    Yes

Marry
    I don't know, I want kids

• More from Guys
    1