Guys, what to do when guy stops texting us?

So, i have chatted with a man for a month, and we have had a really2 nice, intense, open chat, though we have had several misunderstanding.

Last Thursday, we had another ridiculous misunderstanding again that made and change our moods towards each other. The next day, which is last Friday, we texted just a little bit, and then he stopped. Saturday and Sunday he didn't text me, until now. I know he ignored me. Since last Friday i also didn't text him first. Bcoz he ignored me.

I know he will come to my city on 24 nov.
So, should i text him again tomorrow. Bcoz tomorrow he will have an interview for becoming a pilot an airline. I just wanna say, good luck and very nice to know and talk to you. I wanna say this bcoz i think he doesn't want to talk to me anymore and its like a nice farewell text.

What do u think? Will i look desperate?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't text. Wait for his message.

• 19d

Okay.. Thank you..
      Sometimes i wonder what a guy is thinking when he is aware and intentionally ignore a girl.
      Just curious

• 19d

This guy might have contact with many girls. Or he might not have found that you are very attractive to him. Unless he needs to love you dearly , he may not want to pursue a serious relationship with you. So you should not expect too much from this. Things only move forward if there is an absolute need for that. Otherwise incomplete things need to be forgotten for the good of all.

• 19d

Thank you for your opinion.. :)
      Yes, i know he doesn't only text me.

• Oh i never stop the messages if i like her

What Girls Said 1

• I woudnt write 1st