Girls, Thoughts on this guy still being single?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that guy wants attention and validation from people. And instead on working on his self esteem he looks for other people to tell him he is "worth it"

Or what were u looking for in ur last question? "Why 17 year old chase me if I'm 20s" bet u were only looking for praises.

Well take ur boy pants, grow up and find ur self esteem in ur real life. Cuz I BET u will feel unsatisfy after this question closes and u will look more validation again and again.

• 15d

First off or it was 18 year or 18 year old girls so if you quote me get it right

• 15d

That is unimportant to the main point, isn't it? (¬_¬) or u will start making an argument out of a tiny detail in order to avoid ur real issue.

What Girls Said 6

• eh... he just hasn't found the right person yet?

• I don't really have thoughts but you'll find someone eventually

• He hasn't found the right one yet

• You've been doing this 2 years... That's why you're still fuckin single bitch

• He needs to fucking stop spamming GaG already. It's been over a year at least, Jesus christ

• I remember you

• 15d

You do?

• 15d

Perhaps in the comments at some point. If I remember correctly, you made a lot of questions about how you look or something like that.

• 15d

Well I do it because literally I never get anything in real life I never knew if I was attractive either because women think I'm not and don't wanna offend me or are intimidated by me and won't say anything