What's the deal with being Indian and being considered ugly or undesirable, women including other Indian women just aren't interested, what's up?

I always hear how Indian guys are unattractive and I'm having a really hard time with women not being interested in me, many have told me that they don't like Indian guys, even other Indian girls!!! I just don't understand, to add insault to injury I'm 5'1, I just don't know how to change being short or Indian it's hard when women won't even look at you or if they do, they look down on you, can anyone help me here? I'm worried because I am 24 years old and I have been told by girls that Indian guys aren't there type, does anyone have any tips or something to overcome this?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not because Indian guys are unattractive, but the Indian media portrays ALL Indian men as rapists and perverts, so women would rather not date them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not that they are physically unattractive. They probably refer to their behaviour.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Chill dude
    Your time will come

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen, even Rajesh Koothrapali was able to secure an attractive girlfriend 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Indian guys are unattractive? I mean, yea 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • Regardless of what you said, there are many Indians who are married or have a girlfriend so you cannot find a girlfriend not because you are indian and unattractive. There must be another reason that makes unattractive. You just need to figure it out lol.

0|0
    0|0