How to make him want you?

What would make a guy want your attention more? Miss you?
Would texting him less do that?
He doesn't show as much attention or affection now that we are official as he did when he was trying to get me. I want him to miss me or want my attention/affection so what would do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't 'make' anyone feel a certain way... But the surest way to turn someone off is to play games and not be sincere, not be yourself!

So just text him when you feel the need, and show as much affection as you think is appropriate, and don't try to plan your actions too much. That will backfire, sooner or later!

What Guys Said 3

• Ball and string method. Give him a little attention and then stop. Give him a little bit attention again and then stop. Good luck

• You can't make someone want you

• Distance yourself from him

What Girls Said 5

• he scored now he s bored lol
    I am kidding.
    why don t you talk to him about it, I am sure you re just over reacting

• if he really have feelings for you ir care about you he will

• have you tried to be sweet on him? if you did that already and yet there is no improvement still. do the opposite one. but don't forget to know he's side we don't know maybe he is acting okay.. but the real thing is that he need someone who will listen to him.. 😊 hope everything will be alright 👌👍

• You can't make someone want you but distance yourself and nature will take its course if he sees you that way.

• Hmmm tricky but try play hard to get but not to hard... if that makes sense