Should I take him back after what he did to me?

So there's this guy Luke that I was seeing, he was older and he was definitely the bad boy type. We started hanging out a lot and then I ended things with him cause I wanted to be in a serious relationship and he was too unpredictable and just not the relationship type. After I ended things with him he convinced me to trust him and that he was gonna be better and he wasn't gonna hurt me again. So I gave him a shot and a few nights ago the day after we hung out for my birthday he went to a party. The next day I texted him cause I hadn't heard from him all day and he then finally told me that at the party he ended up hooking up with a random girl. I was immediately heartbroken and crying. We just talked over the phone and he wants me to give him another chance. I'm having hard time deciding if I should because he hurt me so many times and lied and cheated. Should I take him back because I really miss him and he's always on my mind. Also when we're together I see the good side of him that no one else sees and I know he can change

What Guys Said 2

• Nah you gave him his shot, and he blew it. You need to go find someone that's not going to promise he won't hurt you and then go and do exactly that.

I know it's going to hurt BUT you should always love yourself more than you love any guy - and if you love yourself then you'll walk away.

• If he was reckless enough to cheat once, there's a good chance he'll do it again. He sounds immature. Reminds me of an ex who chose partying, getting wasted, and living the single life over making time for a relationship. Walk away now, you'll be glad you did.

What Girls Said 3

• No you shouldn't. Respect yourself more than that.

• no!!! kick him out of your life

• This has happened to me too :( and it hurts and I gave the guy that hurt me so many chances but he never learned so I moved on even though I liked him so much i moved on because I didn't wanna keep wondering why I wasn't good enough to stay loyal too... if I was you I wouldn't go back but that's just my experience with a cheater and a lair your guy might be different... sorry if I sounded rude in anyway :)