What do guys 'look' for in a girl?

Is it their beauty?
Their personality?
Their humour?
Their ability to make them feel like a man?
Their relaxed nature?

I'm just curious to hear some opinions on what men look for/dislike in a woman they're dating

What Guys Said 21

• Ideally all of the above, but you probably won't get all of them so thats when you gotta set priorities and think about what you really need more than what just looks good , and then the deal breakers come into place obviously, I dont date personally but eventually when I get back at it id like to be with a attractive girl, really into fashion, for her to be confident, dont be naive, have some game but still be smart , funny , and have some life goals that we are able to build together, I never really had a girl that I wanted to take her with me to the top, but eventually I want someone that can hold me down but still gives me that feel " damn she bad", still far from that mindset tho.

• Beauty as in I need to feel attracted to her,
    girl with an intellect,
    some interest in world/history/society,
    humour (i like witty humour and sarcasm a lot),
    polite and kind, not someone who likes to gossip or is an attention seeker
    graceful, know how to carry herself
    Something like that.

• Well the looks is what catches the attention first, kind and cute looking face is the hook for me, but it's just the first thing. Personality and intelligence are the most important factors.

We have to have same kind of interests, humor, world views, values, able to talk about anything and any time. Open minded, understanding. When we are able to have a conversation that lasts whole night, and not small talk, but deep meaningful or even less meaningful but interesting topics, then I know she's my type.

• It's a mixture of all of what you mentioned. Guys are visual so we need a beautiful girl if we want physical attraction. Her personality needs to be what we are searching for in order to make us enjoy spending time with her. Humor and making us feel like a man keep our confidence high which makes us feel more comfortable around our girl. Lastly, her being relaxed is an indication that she is comfortable around us which lets guys focus more on enjoying the moments we have together instead of always trying to prove ourselves to her.

Personally, I look for a warming smile, natural laugh, flirty personality, long hair, healthy body, and ambitions for the future either in her career or her hobbies. I want her to value herself but remain respectful to those around her.

If I notice she is disrespectful to those that she hold power over (waiters, animals, children) then she would never work for me. If she clearly doesn't take care of her body then our lifestyles would be too different to intermingle. Lastly, this is more of a pet peeve, but she can't be obnoxiously loud. Lastly, she can't have trust issues. A relationship requires trust and if she is so controlling of my time then I would get tired of it very quickly.

tl;dr All of what you said. A healthy mind and body are key. :)

• When I consider a hotel for dating I look at her personality, how kind she is, her faith, then how attractive she is.

• Beauty, personality, humor and relaxed nature, yeah.

It helps if they look cute and don't wear makeup.

• A nice combination of everything you mentioned. In other words, good "physical" and "mental" chemistry, connection.

• Beauty, modesty, intelligence, compassion, trustworthiness, humor, and common interests.

• physical attraction and sexual compatibility.

• Titts and Ass
    Lots of enthusiastic sex
    Good conversation
    Compatible life goals
    Trust worthy
    Not "the town bicycle"

• ever guy is different

im 100% bible based
    so she must believe in the bible literally
    she must submit cause I love her
    she just has to be decent in looks im not looking for some model
    she must follow me and its a rough rode I hope she is ready
    she must be hated

• Personality and beauty too

• A combination of all of these

• A close friend/life partner whom we can share almost all things.

• Pussy

• I get initially attracted by her smile then eyes. After that I look at neck and ears.

• The beauty.

• If they're a cheerleader

• whats a girl without her personality? nothing. the prettiest of you would equal to garbage without character. whats character? not cunning. not slut. thoughtful, affectionate. friendly. discreet. hygienic. resourseful.

• Their personality
    Their humour

What Girls Said 4

• every guy is different. But I usually hear guys go for a females look and then everything else follows after that.

• I think you pretty much nailed it. When it comes to dating, men and women are definitely looking for someone they can connect with mentally and emotionally.

• I think that they need trust , helpful , beauty , crazy

• A vagina. -_-