Why would a girl respond "lol" one week later?

What Girls Said 4

• To be mean? I feel like just sending a person that after a week is almost like a way of taunting the other.

• she is not that interested in the conversation with you, so she didn't bother to reply sooner.
    Finally messaged, to not be too rude

• That's rude

• For the lulz.

What Guys Said 8

• She wasn't interested and now she's looking for drama because she is bored. Don't respond

• drop her. No one should take that long. She's either not interested or just putting you on the backburner because things didn't work out with other guys

• Just move on, she is not interested, don't waste your energy, efforts, time and money on someone who is not interested.

• 18d

Even if she hinted at wanting to meet up a few weeks ago? I have been so busy though I didn't get a chance to set anything up

• 18d

Weeks ago? Well, talk to her, and set a definite date, if she says she can't for whatever reason, but doesn't ofter to re schedule, tell her "oh well, let me know when you resolve your shcedule", you leave the door open for future dating, wihout looking needy.

• 18d

Yeah like 1 month ago. Then I got ill, then I had catch up work to do so I haven't gotten to asking the question. Though I will in the future, then if she says anything other than yes, then Im gone forsure

• Drop that bitch a whole week just to respond lol come on no ones that busy

• Because she isn't worth your time. Next question.

• Clearly she was laughing out loud for a week.

• she's making fun of u

• I'd guess she couldn't think what to say, so she left it. Then a week had passed so she felt she should write something and "lol" was all she could think to say