Why would a girl respond "lol" one week later?

48

Most Helpful Girl

• To be mean? I feel like just sending a person that after a week is almost like a way of taunting the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd guess she couldn't think what to say, so she left it. Then a week had passed so she felt she should write something and "lol" was all she could think to say

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• she is not that interested in the conversation with you, so she didn't bother to reply sooner.
    Finally messaged, to not be too rude

• That's rude

• For the lulz.

What Guys Said 7

• She wasn't interested and now she's looking for drama because she is bored. Don't respond

• drop her. No one should take that long. She's either not interested or just putting you on the backburner because things didn't work out with other guys

• Just move on, she is not interested, don't waste your energy, efforts, time and money on someone who is not interested.

• Even if she hinted at wanting to meet up a few weeks ago? I have been so busy though I didn't get a chance to set anything up

• Weeks ago? Well, talk to her, and set a definite date, if she says she can't for whatever reason, but doesn't ofter to re schedule, tell her "oh well, let me know when you resolve your shcedule", you leave the door open for future dating, wihout looking needy.

• Yeah like 1 month ago. Then I got ill, then I had catch up work to do so I haven't gotten to asking the question. Though I will in the future, then if she says anything other than yes, then Im gone forsure

• Drop that bitch a whole week just to respond lol come on no ones that busy

• Clearly she was laughing out loud for a week.

• Because she isn't worth your time. Next question.

• she's making fun of u