How does cleanliness and organization effect whom you date?

How does cleanliness and organization affect whom you date?

Would you date someone who's a slob...
... or do they have to be tidy and organized?

What Girls Said 15

• I find myself attracted to a man that keeps himself up and has good hygiene. I do notice things such as if his car is clean, room and his appearance. Im so not saying a guy has to be a neat freak, but if im going to date him he has to show signs that he is neat and at least keeps himself up.

• I mean, some dishevelment is only natural, but if it's just a huge mess than I think it kind of says a lot about their motivation/character. If they're lazy with no ambition to take care of themselves/their belongings, I wouldn't date them.

• Cleanliness is super important.
    I will not date someone who expects me to tolerate their filth. Disgusting.

• They don't have to be a neat-freak, but if they're overly grotty and messy, that's a deal-breaker.
    I'd rather messiness over grottiness/being un-hygienic though.

• Tidy and organized! I have ocd and my house has to be clean

• I can't date a slob or someone who's very clean and organised. I like cleanliness but very clean spaces make me feel uncomfortable.

• I have been attracted towards guys like the second picture - subconsciously. somewhat ocd

• I don't know, are you able to get to your room, without injuring yourself, You get reality jolt if watched a show like hoarders buried alive that was some creepy show compare it people living like slobs but if there cockroaches, ants, rats there got be some questions wether you want to stay dirty or clean. Doing dishes, cleaning fridge, that sort of stuff, don't get me started how I know this stuff.

• 16d

If a man is very hairy all over the body would you call him ugly dirty messy and hence is a turn off.

• 16d

@notsoromantic my reply I would said he dog in that description, but then again brings me back to caveman commercial from geico that sort saves men, there bit masculinty, I don't know if that is turn off for women or girls, for me I say its turn on, and doesn't really matter, but I was saying if can't get to doors, or bathroom clutter get point where he has no furniture he can't find it there is nothing but trash and stuff piling on, best get clean suit use it as your new sleep bag, seems when you find that girl that going save you from clutter she going run, not come back. Country girls, they find couch and declutter that mess as long as occupant is still alive.

• 16d

For you lot of body hairs all over the body of the man is a turn on and a many appealing thing?

• the first pic is okay when you have child in your house but when you're just that slob NO. i am lazy myself but i make sure my things are organized

• I go nuts when things are out of order/dirty. Im am getting better at letting some little things slide.

• The guy that I like wears so much deodorant that I can smell it when I am around him and he has the best taste in clothes - he always looks classy and polished. I love that about him.

• I'd prefer tidy and organized ones

• I can't be with someone who is messy like that. I've tried. It creates chaos.

• They have to wash, especially the p-nis area if they want to put it anywhere near me.

• If he's messy and disorganised, it's fine.

If he's dirty, no, that's a dealbreaker.

What Guys Said 2

• When I was a kid it was legos... now it's everything else... I don't mind clutter, so long as I have my own space to be cluttered...

gunroswell.files.wordpress.com/.../einstein.jpg

• 16d

but just for you I'm going to go throw away one paper covered with logistic regression equations... Like a grain of sand on the beach...

• The second pictures looks attractive to me
    like id kiss whomever made up that room