What is your opinion on when a girl tells you she doesn't want a relationship during the first date?

The question says it all. Most of the time this statement seems to come later on down the road so it's a surprise to hear up front. Thoughts?

16d This question doesn't necessairly have to do with me. I live by the three H's, hangout, hookup and have fun. I dont try to make it complicated.

It did happen to me though, however it did go really well and she continues to contact me. She did get out of a 9 year relationship a year ago, I'm pretty sure her statement is a literal and not a I don't like you - since she did in fact state that she did.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's upfront. Or she's gaming you. I can't tell. Better be playful about it and don't get your hopes up just in case.

What Girls Said 1

• She wanted to be clear with you. I consider that admirable. Not many people do that. They usually string along the other person.

What Guys Said 3

• My thoughts? It was a freakin disaster of a first date lmao.

Sorry bud plenty more fish in the sea.

• During = "So why on earth are we here?"
    After = "Was the first date that bad?"

• 16d

Naaa it wasn't bad at all. She did get out of a 9 year relationship last year so I'm pretty sure she just wants to have fun. Just wondering what other people think of these things.

• If she says it early, you are ugly irl.
    If she says it later, the date sucked.