Advice on fixing this embarrassing problem?

I'm tired of living and feeling like this so I made an account here to ask for help.

I feel like such a loser and generally don't feel like I could get a girl to like me even though I've had a couple of gfs before

I don't know why though, I go to school, I have a cool family and friends, have a job, I'm not a bad guy.

I'm 19 and single and a virgin which is something I'm embarrassed about.

Whenever I see a cute girl I want to talk to her, but I start doubting myself and convincing myself she wouldn't give me the time of day

What is wrong with me.

What Girls Said 2

• You're insecure. That's normal- it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Try to relax, and understand that there's nothing weird about being a virgin or being single. Most people have droughts in their dating lives at some point. You've had girlfriends before, so you know that the opposite sex likes you. Try not to overthink it. If you're meeting new people and acting friendly, you'll find someone when the time is right.

• There's nothing wrong with you, you just have insecurities. You need to maybe pinpoint the things about yourself you're worried about being unattractive, and work on accepting the things you can't change and changing the things you can (if that's what you wan't to do). There's no need to be embarrassed about being a virgin; that's very normal! Me and my boyfriend lost our v cards to one another when he was 19 and I was 20. And I know plenty of people my age who still haven't, it's really not a big deal <3

What Guys Said 2

• You are working yourself up too much. You put too much pressure on yourself. You also may be looking for women that you feel are out of your league which puts further pressure on you leading to automatic failure.

• I was a virgin for longer than you, but I worked out the confidence issues I had. I had created a Mytake for helping virgin guys to gain confidence in themselves, but I don't think I can link you to it, as you are under the name 'anonymous'. It's basically about getting involved in activities (ex: dance instruction) that will boost your self-confidence, sense of accomplishment, and improve your social skills. having confidence in yourself is what gives a woman confidence in you.