Why do nice guys never get the girl?

What Girls Said 14

• 3|2
  • Exatcly that.
    There are types of nice guys
    1.) Nice guy with no back bone meaning he only does whatever to pleasure the girl and is not bold enough to be like "Hey, I like u but I'm not going to be around forever"
    2.) Nice guys that are only nice but expect something in return
    3.) Nice guys that have no social skills, so if there is no flirting a girl will not know what's up.

• Coz all girls like assholes.

• 0|0
    • 16d

So what's the point of this? That they can't get sweet girls?

• 16d

Ok analysis mode.

In order to get the girl I have to take the jerks hat and phone, keep my flowers, steal the rich guys money and then I should be good. Or I could keep the flowers, ditch the hate and phone and money and turn around and approach the quite girl.

Ok that was a mouthful =/.

• 16d

@F├ŻrdracaD├│cincel that they are PROBABLY looking for a girl out of their league and another girl probably likes them but they prefer going for the one who doesn't care about him.

• Of course there's nice guys who get the girl. My boyfriend is the sweetest most caring man I know and I'd never trade him for anything.

• Some do.

• Because some of them are going after the wrong girls... Usually they like the bitchy, mind game playing, and inconsiderate girls.

• I know it seems like nice guys never get the girl, but I'll tell you now that it's not true. Girls can be so immature around our age and they find the bad boys more fascinating and appealing. To be honest, I did like a bad boy before but he just ended up being a headache. I'm so thankful that I know more about guys now than I did before and would rather date a nice guy than a guy who's just nothing more than trouble. Just wait. The right girl will like you.

• 16d

It just sucks you know. Coming from the guy that every girl asks favors from and calls "buddy, best friend, dude, bud etc."

• 16d

I know it's difficult. The worst thing you can do is change who you are just to get a girl. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be as long as it makes YOU happy. You need to gain confidence. The reason why many girls like bad guys is because they are confident and have this aura that charms girls. But you know what's better? A confident guy who can open doors, who doesn't have ONLY sex on his mind, and actually knows how to treat a girl. I'd rather date that guy than some stupid jerk.

• Question presupposes the answer. The actual answer is, nice guys get all the girls, "nice guys" need to step back and examine both their motivations and their behavior.

• 16d

They're whimpy. Not very masculine

• 16d

Sorry didn't see the second comment. This hypothetical guy definitely has a backbone.

• 15d

A good guy. Real man. Women don't like too nice of guys. Not suggesting only bad boys gets females but, gotta have a little asshole in them.

• Elaborate...

• Nice shy guys... I find it difficult to have a conversation with them.

• They do. It's just that pussies keep calling themselves nice guys and ruining the rep. A nice guy is a real man and highly sought after.

• 16d

This is why you are single. Because you are so violent.

• 16d

@EccentricRose I am a troll, but I was being kinda honest...

• 16d

Ignore the troll. He's mouthing b. s

• Cause they are never straight up with how they feel, at least in my experience.

• Becuase "nice guys" is a code word for desperate, physically unattractive, insecure, secretively mean guys with an angeda (being nice just because they are desperate and want sex and that's disgusting, manipulative and a huge turn off to most girls).

Real nice guys do get girls. Those are the ones that are boyfriend material to most women. Many "bad boys" who get good girls trick the girls into thinking they're good. I've seen it over and over that a guy will seem really good and nice and then turn out to be a huge jerk/player/cheater etc. and nobody could see it coming. Then these girls are confused and already in love with these guys and think they can turn them back into that nice guys he was in the beginning so they often stay for way too long.

That a lot of sluts and insecure/low self esteem girls go after guys they know are thugs or "bad boys" is a different thing. I wouldn't think that real nice guys want that type girl anyway so they're just doing nice guys a favor.

• 16d

Lol exactly what I said. There are some "nice guys" that think that we owe them a date only cuz their nice. Like for real? They won't do nice gestures if they know they won't get a chance with the girl

What Guys Said 13

• Be careful when you use the word never. In truth, nice guys DO get the girl. They might go about it differently. They might get a different kind of girl. They might take longer. But they do get the girl.

Also, don't confuse nice with shy or introvert. Don't confuse guys who are more aggressive assholes. Just because a guy is more forward and gets the girl, doesn't make him an asshole or a bad boy.

A true nice guy can very easily get TONS of girls and still be a nice guy. But they have to go after the girl, and not sit back doing nothing. If you sit back doing nothing, and some other guy comes along and gets the girl you wanted, that's because you didn't go after her, not because he's an asshole.

Just because you *think* you are better for the girl, just because you *think* you are nice and the other guy is an asshole, doesn't mean you are entitled to get the girl. Don't become an asshole because you think that will get you the girl. Just go after her.

• Because they show their hand to soon, put to much effort into one girl, and they try to be romantic to soon.
    Most women want to feel the chase also. If he is just into you then it is not really that fun. You know that you can play with him and he will still foolishly love you. They focus to much on one girl then they get but hurt and pout for a few years which is not attractive to any girl. It is easy to tell when someone is confident and when someone is still having their pitty party. All a guy needs is a flower and a smile. However most nice guys give her a lot of flowers a love note chocolate before their first date.

• All guys will generally refer to themselves as the nice guy, unless they are a sociopath... so, your statement is half true. Some nice guys get the girl, the other nice guys don't

• I must be a jerk then.

• Because the so called nice guy isn't confident, doesn't try to flirt, and doesn't make his intentions clear.

• the reasons has 2 parts:

1:nice guys tend to act less confident, cause they confuse confidence with being an asshole

2: girls like assholes, cause they confuse being an assshole with being confident

• I'm a nice guy I almost always get the girl lol so *shrugs*

• Women by nature are mentally ill and irrational who reward violent bad boys/thugs, pretty boy players, tall jacked douchbags and loud mouth obnoxious bar clowns with sex.

• they like bad boys boys watchu gonna do whatchu gonna do when they come for you

• There is something wrong with girls. Don't fall victim. You are lucky. Be very careful. I don't know what it is, but something is off. Doesn't it seem strange to you that up until 100 years ago, in most of the world, girls were oppressed? Is there some strange reason behind this? Some evil reason that girls were behind?

• cause of sin

• Cause we are ugly and have humility

• All about the arse, you girls! lol