What type of people do you attract?

So generally speaking what kind of people are usually interested in you?

Do you ever notice any similarity or patterns into the type of people you attract?

for some reason I noticed a lot of the guys that have liked me are winter babies lol random but ya I don't know why 😂🌝

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 40

• When it comes to women it seems to be just normal run of mill ones, nothing special what so ever. when making friends though, thats a totally different story all together. If its finding another guy thats cool to be around then I've noticed that they have wound up being ex emo/ scene kids. Dont ask why but that seems to be the most common thing about my friends for some odd reason.

I have yet to break that trend and its been 7 years since high school ended for me so I've given up on hoping it changes lol.

• I attract the outcasts. The shy girls, the weird guys, the partially damaged ones. I also attract the creepy kid, the nieve young kid that just joined the adults. I often feel like the bridge between the cool kids and the outcasts. I get along with both.

• hmm... i noticed that girls with big eyes (especially big black eyes) and dark hair are attracted to me more often than others (and i love that cause that's my type). But the thing is you never really know cause girls almost never show emotions or interest and are good at hiding it. I just know cause i get a lot of eye contact with those girls and it's as if we are staring into each other just admiring each other's eyes... etc

• Yes, I attract those who are free of prejudices and have open minds. The authoritarian, Trump brigades, such as the feminists, all have me blocked!

• Milfs 😎☺😃😐😇

• Between the hyperventilating quirky werido that washes her underwears in the pond next door and for some odd funky reasons has pictures of you plastered all over her wall

images.gr-assets.com/.../13262543.gif

or

the girl that is absurdly anal and gives you the most devlish look ever - burns a hole right through you if you even flinch... but I can appreciate the passion here just this one needs a man to put her in her place

i982.photobucket.com/.../...2fe28308fd9f2a7baf.gif

• 19d

Lmao you know girls that wash their panties in ponds?

• 19d

Sometimes you run into hippie type girls that don't shave their armpits or their. Washing their panties in the pond is just a few step away from that... one with nature. give it a try one day, not sure bad

• Oddly enough, 10s and 1s.

And I mean some TEN ass 10s and some OHMYGOD KILLITWITHFIRE ass 1s.

Case in point: cute little red headed teeny 23ish year old teacup breasted tiny peach bottomed dental assistant with a laugh like the tintinabulation of a church bell, and the 350 pound 50+ year old hotel front desk chick whose brayng guffaw sounded like a John Goodman post Chipotle heartburn gut rumble.

• I always seem to attract blondes.

I have no idea why, or how that even came up, but several people have pointed it out to me. It's even become something of a running gag. "She'll never talk to you; she's not blonde," etc.

• The odd ball girls. The ones who most people normally consider weird or different.

Usually this includes emo and geek girls. I also have a strange way of attracting girls who are really insecure and damaged, sometimes cutters and other forms of self-harmers.

I have attracted some of the popular "bad girl" types back when I was really confident in myself. Not that I returned their feelings though. Even then, I instinctively knew they were beneath me.

• Race: White, Arab, Black.

Gender: Female

Age: 17-22

Old fashioned usually, attractive, good morals, values, every single one of them wears glasses either permanently or just for certain things. Similar to me in most aspects.

• I'm 25 - I usually attract young beautiful women with bpd or traits of it
    I'm very good at attracting beautiful girls on the rebound
    I also attract much older women 35 - 45 with kids. When i was young I always hung out with my dad so I just vibe better with older women but such is life lol.

• I attract the wrong ones lmao.. the cheaters and the hoes..

But the good ones would be cute girls, I prefer them to hot girls any day

• Good people

• I attract most girls except black
    I like black girls but they don't like me 😜
    And tbh i can attract any girl who don't have any hate or negative views for Indians 😂 LOL

• Hm for some reason the Asian girls seem to like my vibe. Which is fine cause there pretty gr8. Fun people, can make awesome food, pretty intelligent. But I sometimes get the occasional hippie girl wildflowers, which r also pretty incredible.

• No trend noticeable in the previous women I've dated 😛

• Hard to say... I don't even know if I attract anyone 😂

• usually fat chicks... i don´t know why, cause i´m not fat at all.

• 0|0
  • I almost ran over someone's cat while driving. I was scared because there must be some sort of cat karma, and I don't anything to happen to my cat, you know

• usually guys are interested in me

yeah they wanna be like me

if you mean attracting girls nope, girls don't like manly guys

• I tend to attract women with bubbly personalities.

• girls. but not of any specific race

and some gay men too. which i hate it.

• Rich spoilt Asian girls with masters degrees and high flying careers.

• [url=https://imgflip. com/i/1elhn2][img]https://i. imgflip. com/1elhn2. jpg[/img][/url][url=https://imgflip. com/memegenerator]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/url]

• If I only knew 😂 I don't think i attract anyone lol

• Hot, but unfortunately crazy. I'm a little weird, but normal compared to them once they flip out.

• 50 year olds grannys

• invisibles :P

• Young girls, skinny bitches honestly lol.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 16

• Most of them are ugly, lol

• I always get the oddballs and the crazies.

1.) I went to home coming last year and only one guy from the special ed class decided to come. He followed me the whole night and asked me to dance with him (of course I said yes becasue I'm not a horrible human being) ever since then he always says high to me and for some reason tickles me in the hallway. (I hate being tickled)

2.) Some guy who is two grades below me told me he had a crush on me. Then he leaned over and bit me on the boob. So then I slapped the shit out of him.

3.) I befriended two guys who were best friends but eventually I had to cut them both off because both of them kept trying to flirt with me. I didn't find out until later through a mutual friend but both of them wanted to have sex with for very different reasons. One of them wanted to sleep with me because he wanted to see if my ass would get bigger if we did anal, and the other one was obsessed with the idea of turning a good girl into a fuck buddy.

4.) I made friends with a guy. At first I just thought he was a little weird until someone told me had ADHD and he comes from a shitty home. Anyways apparently he's in love with me now. I've only know him for about a month and he's told me he loves me, he's tried to fight off other guys for me, and he saved my phone number as BAE.

5.) I once got into an argument with a guy in a school hallway so I told him to "hop off my dick". That's just pretty much how we say mind your business where I'm from (Girls and guys say it for some reason). So then he said "you don't have a dick" because I'm a girl obviously. So I just kept claiming to have a dick because I'm a reckless mess. So he started flirting with me and asked for my number and now every time he sees me he asks to see my dick for proof.

I have many more stories.

• Dumb guys who play games

• All kinds of people but when it comes to men/love I feel like I am not very lucky. Players or psychos :P

• 19d

Aww you deserve someone amazing (: dw you'll meet him soon

• 19d

You're honestly gorgeous so just hang in there girl and only give attention to the guy that works hard to win your love and trust :) ❤️

• 19d

Thank you :* I will :) I've wasted too much time on guys who didn't really care and I know that.

• I attract the guys that works on cars, has a lot of guns, and plays videos games

• Yeah I've noticed I attract a certain type.

• Since it happened to me twice, i seem to attract the guys who just got of a relationship and they end up liking me but say they aren't over their ex but still want to talk to me or completely stop talking to me. Why?

• I attract guys that are of Hispanic or African American backgrounds. Do not say "Ghetto people". But most of the people that I've dated or liked me were biracial, Puerto Rican, Mexican, or white. The white person has this kinda background because of where they grew up, same goes for me.

• I attract girls and guys that are obsessed with their grades in school. I don't think I've ever had a friend that wasn't obsessed with their academic performance, at least not in the last 3 years so far. I had one friend who didn't care too much about her grades but she was in school full time, working a part time job, and planning her wedding and taking care of her social life - so she was still ambitious even if she didn't care too much about her grades.

• Ethnicity: White and Middle Eastern + North African.
    Age: 18-28sh
    Confident

• they're either insecure af or the confident, masculine, chivalrous type
    guess it just depends on the aura i'm exerting that day

• I attract no one.

• I have a nerdy girl look so, if you like that. I think you'll be attracted to me.

• None

• political

• I attract the weird and Mexican