Shy Guys: What do you want from a girl? What would make your lives easier?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Just need someone to keep me warm during these below freezing days. :) She has to be an experienced cuddler and willing to watch the dumbest movie I can find on Netflix. If a girl like that wants to make my life easier then she can just come up to me and ask for a date. That's about it. Be down to chill and want me enough to claim me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Do you feel like shy guy want to feel "wanted"?

• 15d

I've fallen for several girls during my years. Every one of them moved to a different school district or state before things could be made official. It's been a serious relationship tease that has made me want a someone special more than ever. So, yes, i guess I do desire to be wanted. I've just lost faith after many cases of misfortune.

• 15d

I understand. Thank you so much!

What Guys Said 4

• What every other guy wants. To boff your brains out

0|0
    0|0
  • Being very obvious about your intentions and not playing games because games = she doesn't like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a cuddle and conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • what would make our lives easier? approaching us/initiating the initial converstaion

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

So after initiating a few conversations, would you initiate if your interested?

• Show All
    • 15d

honestly though I'd say stick the date out and see where it goes, on the off chance he might actually just not have much to say.

• 15d

okay, thanks!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.