How did you get to kiss your significant other for the first time?

I know my crush is really into me and vice versa, but I don't know how to steal a kiss from him 😭 How'd your guys' first kisses happen with your loves? I'm out of cute ideas 😒

What Guys Said 5

• I'm going to say something crazy, true and dare stuff... I have not had a kiss yet

• 13d

Really? Out of choice or just not into it?

• 13d

your welcome have a great holiday

• 13d

You too!

• We both had had a few drinks...

• 13d

Interesting lol, I was previously thinking about having drinks before as well. Was it still a meaningful kiss or were you both just drunk?

• 12d

Yes, but like a weird dream.

• 12d

Alright :)

• Well I'm single current;y, but for my ex?
    I was like " Look over there " and when she turned, then turned back I kissed her.
    She was surprised but fell into it, that shit was magical.

• 13d

So cute! I feel like I would accidentally hit his face with mine, I'm so damn clumsy 😞

• 13d

She was just surprised and liked it, I don't remember what she said though lmao
      But I was saying you hitting your boyfriend in the head with yours is a good memory

• 13d

Ohhh ok, lmao shh I'm so embarrassing lmao!

• never kissed before

• never had a s/o

• 13d

Same here, besides this current crush of mine. Thanks for sharing :)

What Girls Said 16

• I was at his place and we played a video game. He lost and he got "pissed" and I was teasing him how he's salty. "Salty" is a term in gaming used for "people who get mad for losing and insult the opponent". He then said "I'm not!" and I came closer and licked his cheek and said "definitely salty". And then he kissed me. :D

• 13d

I game too lmao that is so clever 👌🏼 I'd do that if I wasn't so shy. Maybe in the future when I know him better lmao

• I kissed him on the cheek.

• I worked my way up to it. I have anxiety and he is my first boyfriend and I'd liked him for like four years so I was super nervous and said I didn't think I could kiss him just yet and he said it was cool. I worked my way up from giving him a kiss on the cheek at lunchtime to just straight up asking him one time when he came over to kiss me so I wouldn't be nervous about it anymore. It took a while, so I don't recommend doing it that way :P

• 13d

Oh wow. It's similar to me because I also have anxiety, have never had a real boyfriend before and I've liked this guy for a really long time now. You were brave though haha.. I feel like I would almost die if I did that! This sounds terrible but I think I'll have some drinks and then kiss him on the cheek lol, I wouldn't have the crazy nerves then. But, he's quite a bit taller than me, so sadly I don't think I could simply reach up for a cute cheek kiss without making it look like a real kiss. I over think everything 😞

• 13d

It really is similar :P My boyfriend's quite a bit taller than me too, he's 6'0 and I'm 5'2, so there's a whole ten inches of distance between us. Giving him cheek kisses does take quite a lot of standing on my tiptoes and using his shoulders to drag myself up there, I will admit.

• 13d

Aww haha, yeah, I think it'll take a lot in every way for me to do this 😂

• I just straight out kissed him. We were sitting next to each other on a couch in this venue and I just looked up at him and he looked down and I just stretched and kissed him. No cute ideas here 😂.

• 13d

Damn you are one bold girl 😂 Was he surprised/confused or did he kiss you back? What'd he say after lmao

• 11d

So cool! Thanks for sharing :) Hopefully I can be that brave too some time haha..

• 11d

You will! When the moment feels right, kissibg somebody doesn't seem wrong anymore. Good luck!

• Very awkwardly.

I asked him straight up if I could kiss him. I was too nervous and gave him the driest little peck ever. But it still did the trick, so whatever :P

• 13d

Oh my gosh haha! I'm a nervous wreck honestly and I hope something strange doesn't happen (on my behalf). Was everything still cool after that? :)

• 13d

Haha, you two are so adorable :3

Sounds like just like an excuse to hold your hand. So he would be fine if you just take his hand next time you guys are walking back. Just find somewhere a little private when you hangout instead, you can say you just want somewhere private to talk.

I'm rooting for you both! So good luck :)

• 13d

Haha thank you 😇 I thought so too, and yeah that sounds ideal but honestly I don't think I have the guts to do that :3 It's embarrassing that I'm such a nervous mess around guys I like. I'm thinking I should have a drink next time we hang out haha..

• As for me I was his crush
    so he went on and told me he loves me and we got to kiss

• We were watching the movie Step Brothers in his bed and he kissed me haha

• 13d

Nice nice, this gave me an idea. He did invite me to come over to watch a movie but I was sick that day. I guess I'll have to wait for the chance lol damn 😒 by the way was your kiss random and quick or did it lead to anything? I haven't had sex yet or anything related to that so I'm extra nervous haha..

• 13d

its cool!
      he kissed me on the cheek first (probably to see if it was ok with me) but I just went in for the make out once I knew he wanted to kiss me too haha

• 13d

Awwe. I'm pretty sure that despite my nervousness, if he tried to kiss me I would go in for it too ☺️ I'm so lame lol I couldn't sleep all night after he held my hand on a walk hahaha

• First we started hand holding, then we ended up hugging, then we ended up kissing.

• 13d

Was this all in a day or slowly over time?

• 13d

In a few hours. On our first date :)

• 13d

Ohh okay awesome :) Did you start hugging him randomly or what happened? After my crush and I held hands on a walk, we just got into the car and he dropped me back home. I don't know how to squeeze in something special at times haha 😞

• First crush (at 14): my family was staying at his family's house fir 3 weeks (in a different country). His brother was also about our age. We just hung out with the three of us, until the brother said "oh please just kiss her or Ill do it".
    Not very romantic but it had to start somewhere xD

Second (became ltr 16-18): he was in my class at school. I sort of liked him from a distance for a long time. Then we became closer and at some point I hosted a movie night for my friends, including him. When everyone had left, he'd stayed to help clean up. At some point we hugged and then stared into each others eyes and kissed. All I thought was 'shit, there's popcorn all through my braces'.

• 13d

Lol that's great! Oh man, I hated having braces 😳 Thanks for sharing!

• Well he kissed me. (We already told each other we had feelings a couple days before)
    We were wrestling on the couch and then he kind of locked me in his arms (kind of like I was a baby) and I couldn't get out. He told me that I had to figure out a way to get out, so I tried escaping by squirming around but then I realized he wanted to kiss me. So I stopped squirming and looked at him in the eyes and then he kissed me

• 13d

That sounds adorable haha, I often joke about wrestling with him and how I'll win (I'd lose badly lol) so maybe something similar can happen. I feel like a kiss is the perfect ice breaker you know? There's so much tension when we're holding hands etc. I hate it 😪 Thank you for sharing! ❤️

• 13d

It's okay! I am too! I think that you are planning to much and thinking way too much about it. I don't think it will Ben awkward afterwords bcause you'll still be in the moment. Just go with the flow

• 13d

Aww thanks, you're right. I feel better now :) Whatever will happen will be chill. Thanks again!

• Honestly I don't know which of us it was that kissed the other first. We had a deep connection right away and our first kiss actually almost got us RTU'd (Returned To Unit) cause we were almost caught (there was a 'No Frat' rule where we were at) and honestly it was the best feeling ever because I love him so much.

• 13d

Ahhhh, soo cute! I'm really glad it all worked out ❤️ I've never had a kiss yet which wasn't forced on me, meaning basically having guys kiss me that I didn't want to kiss me. So I'm anxious about this because I really like him a lot :)

• 13d

Thanks for understanding :) All the best!

• 13d

thanks you too

• I met my boyfriend on pof and the first time we met was on our first date on Halloween. We walked around at the mall and then Starbucks and then Barnes and nobles (where we had our first hug awkwardly). Finally we went to a haunted house, we were waiting in line and it started to rain. Luckily, he had an umbrella and I turned to face him because it was windy. He was giving me a look and giving me a massage but he didn't kiss me. At the end of the haunted house, we decided to sit in his truck and talk and it started to pour down rain and thunder. And we talked about everything including his family. He was looking at my lips the whole time and he was talking about how soft my skin was and he wondered if my lips were the same way. And then he was said I was beautiful and that he wanted to kiss me. And I said why don't you and he did. Later I said about time! I was waiting for you to kiss me. And that lead to more talking and make out sessions in his truck for 3 hours. Before I left the chainsaw guy came beside my door, hit it and scared me to death while it was pouring outside and thundering (perfect timing) ! Sadly I had to work the next day, but we had a date the next day and he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been over a year now.

• 13d

I got the biggest smile on my face right now lol

• 13d

Awww!! Yeah Halloween is my favorite holiday! It's okay I am shy and awkward.

• 13d

Same haha!! I'm glad things worked out regardless ☺️👌🏼

• I wouldn't initiate a first kiss. I'm too shy!

• 13d

Aww, I think that's how I am too, I'm soo shy (with guys anyway). But he's a little shy too so it's even worse for me 🙈

• 13d

Thankfully not! After the movie ended I told him it was good and asked what he thought etc., so it gave us something to talk about. I suggest having 2-3 fun topics in mind before a first date to avoid awkward silences ("oh man I'd love to travel to xx some day.." "so what do you usually do on weekends?" "I just remembered something funny haha") and it also helps you get to know them much better. I did that and when we got back to his car from the cinema, we spent around 20 minutes just talking and talking! If you ever feel the conversation is dying or you're nervous, add in tiny questions about things he says ("wait really?" "How come!"). It keeps the convo fun and cute. Every time you keep a few things in mind to discuss before a date, awkward times can't happen :)

• 13d

And luckily, after some time and dating, the nervousness does go away and conversations become natural ☺️

• Not gonna gunna lie, I met my boyfriend on Tinder. Our first encounter was just meeting and getting coffee. The next time I saw him was our "first date " we got some more coffee and took a walk on a nature trail in a park. Along the trail was a hotel that faced the river. We walked down a little stone path by the water. Now he is very tall and I am not. He helped me climb a rock so we were almost equal height and he just looked at me and straight up asked if I wanted to kiss (which honestly was a cure moment to kiss). Let me tell you, I had zero intentions of kissing him on the first date. I awkwardly declined his offer, saying I felt too weird knowing there's a hotel full of people who would watch our first kiss. He said that was fair.

So we continued our walk. Every once in a while we'd cross a deer path and I thought it was funny to get him to try and follow it with me. So we followed one path that led to a clearing down by the water. No one from the trail could see us and it was just kinda perfect setting. So we just kinda looked at each other and both mentally were like "now is the time to kiss." This kiss kinda turned into a little making out. Again somthing I did not expect myself to do.

We've been dating 9 months now.

• 13d

So fun to read, thanks for sharing! And who cares where you met, what matters is that you met 🙃 congrats on 9 months 💖

• 13d

Thank you!

• 13d

You're welcome ❤️

• We had a weird start to kissing, we waited 2 1/2 years to kiss and I technically didn't have his "permission" to kiss his lips so I started kissing him cheeks and neck and this went on for quite a while and finally before he left, he said we could kiss on the lips lol

I know that sounds totally weird but it was great to us

• 13d

I don't think it's weird, everyone has their thing :) do you remember the first time you kissed his cheeks? I might do that because it's cute, but I don't want it to be awkward!

• 13d

How old were you?

• 12d

@That1tallguy when we first kissed? 19 (he had just turned 18)

• Walk up to him when he is alone, get a firm grasp on his dick, make-out :)