Guys, what do you look for in a girl you want a relationship with?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• * Physical appealing (doesn't need to be a supermodel, I just have to like her)
    * Values (I don't want a girl with an opposite political view, I don't want a girl who slept with a guy she wasn't in love with, etc)
    * Honesty
    * Intelligence

• 15d

This is great. I'd like to add also a girl with her own quirky personality who kind of doesn't care what others think and is just happy with who she is.

What Guys Said 21

• Minimum level of attraction
    lack of sexual dissatisfaction
    tolerance for most of my life philosophies and agreement with a good portion of it. (You don't have to agree with everything I think, but if we disagree on a lot of fundamental crap it's not gonna workout)
    Low drama (if you argue with your feelings instead of your head and use words as a weapon then it's not gonna work)
    Goals and motivation to make something of yourself

• 15d

liked the core values and cosmotheory agreement. its really important. many couples just bind blindly without taking seriously these important elements and they break up due to conflicts.

• 15d

@supernerd99 Thanks. Yeah, there is a reason most marriages end in a few years.
      I'm afraid if everyone tried to made sure their partner is a good match though, most of the population would be single for life.

• mutual physical attraction and sexual compatibility. As long as we don't drive each other nuts, personality-wise, we are relationship material, in my opinion.

• Here is what I think you need to make this happen...
    1: Physical Attraction
    2: Personality chemistry
    3: Timing
    4: Trust

• More than anything else: be a good hearted person.

• Honesty, faithfulness, respect, a healty self steem, an open and tolerant mindset (not libertine), a goal in common, sweet, smart, with a lot of empathy.

• Personality, appearance, values, sence if humor, athleticism. To clarify i like a girl who will go out and do stuff. Especially rebellious girls with short hair; i do want her to have a since of morals and have rules she won't break.

• 1 Looks
    2 Intelligence
    3 Personality

• Physical and mental chemistry. That pretty much sums it all.

• Her relationship with Christ
    Her personality
    Her beautiful face

• Pretty much her she's got all of the traits I look for in a serious partner @ElissaDido

( I'm to lazy to write out everything lol )

• 15d

Woooah 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 haha thank you Evan this is very flattering ❤️

• 15d

@ElissaDido Lol you're most welcome Sarra ^^ but I'm just being honest.

• kind honest trust worthy freindly supportive and nice and chearful energetic fun and loving and caring

• Value, loyalty, she needs to be unique and beautiful of course:) wife material

• Well, first I look for the actual overall appearance, for this current girl I like at first I really didn't think she was special but as I saw her more and got to know about her, omg I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know why

• nothing, there is no being picky... there is only settling when your a guy.

• 15d

What about deal breakers? You wouldn't just settle in that case, would you?

• 14d

Deal breakers like maybe being too clingy? Or if there are a lot of red flags with that person? Anything like that. Usually everyone has a couple of deal breakers

• 14d

Yeah I told you I'm shallow so I don't go for anything outside of my shallowness and I'm ugly so nobody goes for me so that's it I just have to settle eventually or be single for the rest of my life.

• Humor and attractive looks. That'd about it

• Love

• Honor. Glory!

• Pretty face, fat ass booty and big boobs 😎

• hygiene, non clinginess, non jealousy, humility, discretion, virtue, love, and sharing some similar life goals.

• 15d

and some physical attraction.

• If she is my type, if I'm attracted to her, then she has to be caring, open minded , trust worthy with a sense a humor

• Well she has to smell like fish