Guys would you be turned off by a girl if you heard her fart?

I know this is such a weird question haha. I was over this guys house and was in the bathroom and farted loud and he heard it but joked about it when I came out. Do you think he will be less attracted to me now haha?

What Guys Said 22

• Well, I certainly wouldn't be turned ON, but it's a fart. It happens. It's no big deal; everybody farts.

I mean, it's one thing if it's all the time (I muffle mine, to be polite, too. It's common courtesy), but the occasional, errant fart is hardly a deal breaker.

• I'll never understand this about guys either: Liquids get expelled in the bathroom. Solids get expelled in the bathroom. Now god dammit, I know when you're alone, then what the fucker ever, but can we all as a society just agree that as long as gases go in the bathroom, guy or girl, we're fine? I can here you piss (or sissy tinkle or whatever you call it ladies) and I can hear anything else, but as long as I don't have to be in the presence I'm fine. Just turn on the damn fan and spray some febreeze.

Seriously, I can hold a girl's hair back so she can puke, and it doesn't faze me. She rips it on the couch? She's as sexual to me as a dude forever even if she has a gymnast twin she wants a threesome with.

• It's not a deal breaker, everyone farts sometimes. If she started doing in without a care in the world then I'd be a bit concerned. It's not really a sharing experience where you can avoid it. Smelling the gas escaping from someone's rectum is not romantic.

As a rare and accidental occurrence it's nothing for a guy to be concerned about.

• No its a natural thing. If it was during sex I'd laugh lol

• No. It's a natural bodily function.

• Nothing brings you closer to your lover more than the intoxicating scent of rotting gas escaping her body through the rectum right into her lover's nostril

It's like you just inhaled a piece of her, very romantic and a great bonding moment. The next step is to smell her poop while she poops, like leave the door open. Or install two toilets and engage in couples poop after a session of couples hot yoga

• 16d

Hahaha

• 16d

lol you know it, you feel closer after your boyfriend accepts to smell your 'fart' ... I bet you wanna cuddle him right after

It's similar to him being all cool with periods... once you're cool with a girl's period everything else is fair game 😜

• Girls don't fart

• Not at all. :P

• No, we all leave gas ( fart) . I was in my therapist
    office i started farting this is no lie and i finished up
    went back to the bathroom so it was embarrassing
    but it happens to all of us.

• -------No-------

• lol, no

• Probably for 24hrs if it's your first time... farting.

• lol some guys may be but i´d just be amused :D

• 16d

Well he laughed at me so maybe he was just amused lmao

• 16d

probably. i mean everybody farts. no big deal. if he´s turned off by that, he´s still a kid probably.

• Not in general but in the moment yeah that's a bit of a turn off

• I'd probably laugh and tease her about it. Not really a turn off.

• I dont think so. Farting is a natural thing that everyone does. I personally wouldn't be turned off, but some people are and some aren't

• He'll Probably forget in a few days lol

• kinda

• Breaking the fart bubble, is a big one.

• No it's just a start to a fart war lol

• yes. ewwww

• I heard girls farting you would think it was a construction site. U can't breathe ur like isolated in mars

What Girls Said 2

• nah, I fart around my boyfriend he's still pretty down to fuck whenever we can.

• Lol 😂 dude my worst nightmare 😳😳