Do you think this guy is lame?

I met him on a dating site. He seemed really nice. Wanted to talk on the phone and not just text. Then we met in person for a couple of glasses of wine. That went well. We had a passionate kiss at the end of the night. He wanted to see me again very soon, but I had plans last Saturday so I suggested Friday. When he called me Friday, he asked me if I wanted to come over his house for a couple of drinks. Now, after I've been telling people how nice I thought he was, this was very embarrassing to me. So I said no we'll just meet somewhere and he was like why can't we just have a drink at my place and we went back and forth until he finally agreed. He wound up just getting us some Cappuccio and then we went for a walk. I wasn't very impressed. Then he suggested that maybe Saturday night we'd meet after and I was just like ok but if he calls I won't respond. I feel he's lame and because of his lameness, I don't owe him much of an explanation as to why I'm about to go ghost on him. If he can't date me properly, I don't even owe him that respect.

What Guys Said 2

• So the coffee and the walk wasn't good enough?
    What do you expect him to whip out the champaigne and buy you dinner at 5 star restuarant?

• 18d

Why in tf do you have to jump to a five star restaurant!!! Calm your tits!! All I said was that he can do batter than coffee and a cheap lay at his place!!

• 18d

I'm perfectly calm. You clearly just have unrealistic expectations for a dude you've just met. What's wrong with a coffee? The whole point of a date is to get to know the other person and enjoy their company..

I think you should go for a dude with a gold farrari if this doesn't live up to your standard, love. 😂

• 18d

Again. There you go overreacting like a drama queen. All I want is some class. Even if we went to a fawkin diner and sat indoors instead of walking outside it would have been way better. Sitting indoors and getting something to eat is not unrealistic you turdball.

• No, the only lame person here is you.

• 16d

Not my problem you don't know how to take a girl on a proper date. Butthurt much that there are girls who still know their value?

• 15d

you are clearly mentally ill. im just gonna stop replying now

• 15d

It's so funny that a mentally ill person like yourself accuses rational people of being mentally ill lol. Please do not reproduce. Oh but wait. That won't be a problem for you since you are absolutely repulsive to the opposite sex LMFAO!!

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say the guy is lame, I think the problem is that you're just not that interested in him. Just tell him that you don't feel any real connection and move on.

• 18d

I'm. It interested in men who make it a point to be cheap and then ask me to come over their house.

• Uh... yes, you should break up with him. But I'm happy he's getting out of this early. You have some issues to work on. Everything after "he called me friday" is pretty ridiculous. Finish this and find someone who "wants" to "measure up" to your "standards"

• 18d

And what is so ridiculous about it?

• 18d

1. "Why do you even care?"
      2. Every other comment on here is saying you're overreacting. Goodnight.

• 18d

Ummmm no every other comment is NOT saying that. Stop trying to make yourself appear like your witty because you're so not.