Ladies, What is the cutest thing your significant other has done for you?

Feel free to tell!

23

What Girls Said 23

• He doesn't tend to do that many cute things, he's not particularly the most affectionate or warm person I've met. To be cutesy a lot would be out of his comfort zone 😂 I think the cutest thing I remember him doing is when I was having super bad dreams and insomnia a while ago, like every night, a result of my anxiety meds I think because they're coming back now I've gone back onto them. He'd given me a necklace for my 16th birthday, our 6 month anniversary a few years before that ad I think that in five years, I've taken it off definitely less than five times, I only remove it if I absolutely need to. Anyway, yeah, I had my necklace and he kissed the stone and said that it would work as protection now, that from now on, I wasn't going to have bad dreams or hard nights anymore, as long as I was wearing it, it would protect me. Now, we both know that is bullshit and don't believe in amulets or any protective powers or whatever, it was just to make me feel better, but it did work a little. For a while after, I still had issues getting to sleep but when I did sleep, I didn't have any awful dreams. It helped a lot and it's probably the most sensitive and doting that he's been to me in the nine years I've known him, even if it does make me cringe a little at the cheesiness 😂

• I'm single, but my crush did a lot of cute things.
    1) he wrote a letter to me
    2) when I was going through a phase of depression, I told him a lot. That night before he went to sleep he wrote me literally the longest message ever (probably took me fifteen to twenty minutes to read) saying how I gotta keep fighting and how he is here and I'm special and a priority. Also went on to say that I "bring out the freaking best" in him and listed all the hugs I've done to influence his life.
    Also 3) he wrote me a song. We are both obsessed with music. I sing and write constantly and perform at different cities. He sings (he's the best guy singer I've heard in person) but doesn't believe he's that good so he hides it. But he wrote me his first ever song thathe wrote on piano (which he taught himself) that is him ssinging pretending to be in my shoes. He describes how I feel and how upset I am because he didn't want to just keep saying "ya I get it" whenever I talked to him

I love him so much

• Um... cutest? Nothing specifically 'cute'... well ok maybe... but right now... the SWEETEST things that cross my mind are... the time he did a full overhaul of his room during which he also made sure to clear out a drawer for anything of mine that I want to leave behind.

Another sweet thing he did for me was after we planned a date night and work was tough... I told him very sincerely that our date could wait because his rest was more important. Even though he really was exhausted... he insisted on taking me out because he knew I'd taken the effort to get beautiful for him. We went back to the house for a bit and after laying down and jussst drifting off to sleep he woke me for a romp and then we got dressed and went back out for bubble tea and a drive.

I also like how he surprises me with random lunch dates when he's in the area. Or how he works hard to choose places I haven't been yet and take me to shows and events.

Making me smile really matters to him and it shows in the way he treats me.

• Me and mine work together. He's a cart pusher, I'm a cashier, so I kinda see him throughout the day, but can never talk to him unless we manage to get a break or lunch at roughly the same time. But once before it got cold, he came inside (it was fairly early so there wasn't much for either of us to be doing), and he had a flower, but it was like one of those little teeny tiny purple ones if you get what I'm talking about? the ones you just randomly find in like the grass and stuff. And he gave it to me. He just goes "I found that and thought you'd like it since you like flowers", which I'm not in love with flowers. I'm on of those "Oooh! Pretty!" and then get distracted by something else kinda girls. But like, he spotted that flower, made an effort to go get it, and then bring it all the way in and gave it to me. Just because he saw it and apparently the first thing he thought was "hey, she likes flowers" ... I'm super into small but sentimental gestures...

Also, his schedule is usually earlier than mine, so he ends up leaving work a lot before me. Every single day he makes sure to take the long way around the registers so that he can look down and see where I am, and then he comes to my register, stops, and holds my hand briefly to say good bye. People are just like "Oh that is adorable." And it makes my heart melt.

• Fun fact about me: my period sucks.

His solution: buy her a stuffed toy and candy. Lol. Smart guy.

• My ex and I played chess often and I would almost always lose. He would grab me and cuddle me afterwords until I'm not pissed anymore. :D

• Any time I'm sick he always spoils me. He's rubbed my feet until I fall asleep. Massaged my back to relieve a headache. I was sick with hand, foot and mouth when pokemon go came out and couldn't walk so he drove me around for an entire evening to poke hunt from his car.

Also, i have really bad anxiety and get panic attacks. He doesn't really understand them but he's been trying to educate himself about them and is trying to learn how to best help me when I do have a panic attack.

• Show up at my door with tampons on the day that I was starting. Probably the sweetest thing he's done. As far as the cutest moment he has is when he's with animals. He's such a sweetie and it shows when he's with them.

• He's very classic about his romantic style. For example, he often buys me bouquets when I least expect it. Especially if he knows I was having a hard day.

• I actually have 3 different occurrences in this category & all completely different from eachother, so I don't think I could really just narrow it down to just one, since they are all 'cute/sweet," in their differences. All 3 of these occurrences were done by 2 of my ex boyfriends.
    1 I had just started my very first semester in college. Before I started college, I kept telling my boyfriend, at the time, that I was really nervous & told him over & over, how stressed out & nervous I was, doubting myself that I'd even make it through college & actually finish. Well, here came my 1st day of school. Got through the entire day of my classes, now, by this time, confirming what I had been so nervous and stressed out about, because of course, on the very first day of school, my professors handed us the syllabus and was talking about everything they expected of us, throughout the semester. At the end of my 1st day, I thought to myself, "oh shit, "I'm screwed," now not only confirming that it was not going to be easy whatsoever, but that I didn't even understand half the crap my professors even had on the syllabus! I drove back home, stressed out to the max, asking myself if I even wanted to go back the next dsy. I got home & my ex greeted me at the door & asked how my day went. He could tell just by the way I was acting, that I was stressed even more, now that I know how hard it was actually going to be. So, right as he's walking with me through the door, and before I could even udder a single complaint, he guided me into the living room and out of nowhere hollered "SURPRISE" & my mom, sister, brother & a few friends, all jumped out of their hiding places! When I asked him why did he threw me a surprise party, he answered, "because we're all very proud of you for starting college & taking that first step & we all believe in you & you'll make it." My fear and stress just melted away & reminded me that I'm no quitter. My mom revealed to me, that my ex, had this planned for weeks in advance & told everyone I knew, not to say a word about the surprise party. He even had a cake made for me and other goodies to go along with it!
    2. It was Valentine's Day and I had to work, so my ex made me chocolate covered strawberries in a heart shape and brought the big box of them to surprise me with them at work.
    3. My ex had a star named after me, as 1 of my gifts for my bday with a certificate and points on the certificate to find my star in the sky.

• I was about to go on a humanitarian where there was no internet or cell reception. My boyfriend at the time knew how difficult it was for me to leave him so he wrote me fifty letters, one for everyday I was there, and ten extra just in case I needed to hear more from him. Some of them were deep and personal, others with him expressing his love to me, and my favorite ones: him telling me goofy stories and jokes just to bring a smile to my face.

• We weren't official but we argued and after that I was trying to apologize and he said it wasn't my fault. I tried to continue anyway and he just hugged me to shut me up lol. It was our first hug too, which was really sweet

• There are two incidents that come to mind.

1. I was at a three-week summer camp, and we had Crossdress Day during the second week. I had about 250 guys to ask for a shirt, but I texted him and asked him if I could have one of his shirts, because I didn't want to wear anyone else's shirt. He actually brought it to my house so my dad could bring it down when he went to visit me on the weekend, instead of mailing it. I slept in that shirt almost every night after I got it.

2. I once sent my boyfriend an incredibly long text at midnight. I talked about how alone I felt, despite having a boyfriend, how I couldn't understand why he wanted to date me, that I was sick and tired of my life, that I felt like I was stupid and useless and not worth it, how much I loved him and was terrified of losing him, and that I was worried one day that he was just going to up and walk out of my life, like every other damn person I've known. He woke up about 4 hours later (we have weird sleep schedules) and wrote back an equally long message about knowing exactly what it feels like to be alone even when you're surrounded by people you know, that I was an amazing girl in spite of the fact that I have had to deal with death, sick family members, a parent who never think' I'm good enough. and ADHD, and that he wasn't going to walk out of my life, even if we ended up breaking up, but that he didn't want that to ever happen.

• My ex absolutely spoilt me and made me feel so special the first bday we were together. I never thought anyone would care enough to do something like that for me.

Another time he was out shopping for himself for the day. But he took time out from himself to but me something and surprise me.

It's not the money it's the thought. He thought of me over himself.

• There are a lot. Erm maybe out of all of it will be him coming with me to see my dad. My dad passed away 4 months before i met him and for him to want to see him really means a lot to me.

• The good morning texts.

• Nothing... because I'm single.
    #ForeverAlone 😂😂😭

• I wouldn't say cute... It's sweet and thoughtful. He knows how much I hate driving long distances and how family oriented I am so he's been coming with me to visit my mom and he's always there when I need him.

• I'd say just the good morning text I wake up to they just are sos west and personal they just make my day amazing and nothing could ruin that

• When he texted me he misses me and how are you. Coz he is not that kind of everyday texting or messaging guy. :-)

• I'm single 😭

• Asking my friend my shoes size and getting the right shoes for my birthday as well as surprising me with the necklace that i've been eyeing but was too broke to buy it for myself.

• Too many to count.