He isn't sure but does not want to end us?

My guy told me that he wasn't sure of itself anymore and that he just didn't feel anything, but he told me he loves me and doesn't want to end us. I guess I'm just curious to know. If he means this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he doesn't want his cake, but he wants to eat it at the same time. He loves you, but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. Basically he means he got comfortable being with you, but to scared to end the relationship , for something better. At the end of the day, love is not enough to keep people together, it takes more than just love. It take hard work, and it seems to me, he is not prepared to do the hardwork with you, relationships is just all about fun for him, and its going great with no problems, but that's not reality with relationships.

• Ultimately you are going have to make decision, what you want to with this relationship, cause you shouldn't be with someone, who is leaving you sitting on the fence in the relationship. Don't wait and hope for things to get better, cause you mad at yourself later, for not making that decision. If he can't make decision what to do about this relationship, then he is being very selfish. Now you are going to think about your future and happiness now, cause if you leave it to him, you will be getting hurt later down the line.

Most Helpful Girl

• He no longer feels the same amount of lust that he felt towards you. But he still wants to be with you till he finds someone else. I hope I am wrong.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• That seems odd to me that he does not feel anything yet he does not want to end if 🤔

• I'm guessing he wants you to stick around until he finds someone he can feel something with.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!