Is she using me?

I met this girl online and we immediately went out later that day. She didn't want me to come into her apartment which I would think would be normal for her to be safe, so she wanted me to drive her around for a while and just listen to music. We talked pretty well that night but nothing happened.

We have been texting for a while now and she sometimes pauses for long periods of time which is normal because she has work and school, but her replies are like 3 words to a sentence or two absolutely tops. She never asks about me or anything too, like she's not interested in my life.

I kinda was upset after all she replied to me was lol so I was done with her, and told myself since she never begins a conversation and barely replies there isn't a point. After two days of no talking she starts talking to me again.

So we go out again and we walk around the mall and go get pizza. We then go back to her place and watch a movie she likes, I didn't push any advances like I held her hand and had a half ass cuddle with her because she was sitting upright. So she said she wanted to see me again then we said goodnight. I asked her about being in a relationship and she said she wants too BUT she is just so busy for one...

She texts me now and tells me that she is sick and wants food, and wanted to know if I could bring her some. Is she even interested in me and just shy or is she using my ass for a friendship, someone to hang out with, and free food?

What Girls Said 4

• She isn't sure what she wants from you yet. She might be like my sister who is kind of detached from society and doesn't text people much because she isn't sentimental and doesn't crave human contact all too much. She's slow to a relationship because she doesn't know if she wants one with you yet.

I've lived in my apartment for a year and a half and have only had someone else other than my landlord in it 5 times, and one of those days was moving day, another was my 21st so someone had to put me to bed, and another was a girl I was helping avoid an abusive situation. My apartment is mine, only mine, and it would take a lot for me to change that.

If you like this girl, then you are going to have to take things slowly with her. If you feel like she's using you, then tell her how you feel. If you can prove that you're a good communicator this early in a relationship, that will go a long way for yo

• It's very early to be talking about a relationship or commitment, you met very quickly and have been on two dates. You don't need to take her food if you don't want to but you could stop in and see her if you're interested in a relationship with her - show you care?

• She also might be seeing another guy but hasn't made he mind! try to ignore her again a bit and see how it goes !

• Its hard to tell at this point but I think she is using you because she should not be asking you for food so early in the relationship - shouldn't she be asking a friend that she has known longer then you for those things that she needs?

What Guys Said 1

• Probably too early to know that, don't you think? I would just be cautious and I would try not to get too involved until I figure out what's going on. It could be any of those and I don't think anyone here can give you an answer better than you guts about it.