Would you date a fat girl?

You love her personality, face, her traits and all that but her body is not ideal? I'm curious 🙃

What Guys Said 28

• God, that's a tough one. I want to say 'yes', but the truth of it is probably 'no'. In the end, it all depends on how fat you're talking but guys who say yes often reference these pictures of "thick" girls on the Internet, but the truth is that those pictures represent the top 1% of women in that weight class. Most women who are very heavy aren't so shapely, they have huge lumps on their hips, their thighs are lumpy as opposed to being big and smooth on those idealized versions... it just doesn't look fun.

• Most of what we 'Think' is largely influenced by what fashion has directed us to believe over the years. We still have tribes that live within jungles that pick who ever they can.. assuming they they choose their mates with less emphases on appearances

Meaning there is plenty of guys that don't pay attention to the 'ideal' body, that desire of a women... a female... is coded within males.. it's didn't just disappear yet

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-25647-1422387407-1.jpg
    earthlymission.com/.../...ype-history-video-15.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4ec731ed9d.jpg
    earthlymission.com/.../...type-history-video-8.jpg
    www.spokedark.tv/.../43230_1.jpg

• No real problem. In my teens, I often played with plump girls. They were the ones who were self-conscious about it.

• I don't think so

• Absolutely. Fat girls are every bit as attractive to me, but it depends on how fat. Just like I can't stand girls that are anorexic, if a girl is TOO fat, I can't do it.

• I usually date bigger women so of course

• No, I'm in shape so I want a girl who is the same. I just don't feel like our lifestyles would match at all.

• No, I need to be attracted to her body too.

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...a738a0b80768edfb518261.jpg
    I wouldn't date a girl regardless of whether or not she's fat because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• well if you love someone your brain automatically filters out any flaws this person may have, so if I really did like everything else about this girl I guess I might I'm not really to sure as I have never really got into girls who are over my size, I'm really skinny

• Yeah I would as long as she had a cute face. What I've noticed about fat ugly girls and the fat cute ones is that they actually tend to be more shallow and have higher standards which I just find totally ignorant.

• Tbh I definitely wouldn't date a fat girl because I'm not attracted to them at all. Personality is the most important thing to me in a girl but I also have to be at least somewhat attracted to her physically to date her

• Fat as in obese or little fat here and there? Im okay with the 2nd one (girls overreact by thinking their fat), I don't know what kind of illusion they see in the mirror 😐

• In Australia you can date any type of man or women of any age. The same can be applied to the rest of the world too. So I would say YES

• No. Hate me for it,

• depends on how much fat she is

• No, probably not.

• Depends on what you mean by fat. But yeah possibly.

• Hell na..

• Sure why not

• There is someone for everyone

• depends on exactly how fat. a little fat is not a problem, but a 300 pound fat is way too fat.

• yes I would

• Yes :)

• Heaviest girl I've dated was 200 pounds but she was 6ft soooooooooooooo I don't know

• I like big girls but I am not sure they will like me. Could you date a fit guy who is smaller than you?

• Well you have to be physically attracted to someone first. That's where everything pretty much starts.

Some people like fat girls and others don't.

Me personally, I wouldn't. Thick, maybe - fat, no

• Would you date a very hairy man?
    Would you date a short man?
    ...
    I hope you got your answer

What Girls Said 6

• *Scrambling the egg's motion* "The type to suck you dry, then get some lunch with you" Drake voice lol

• As someone who enjoys females as well as males, yes I would date a fat girl.

I myself am slightly on the heavier side and my boyfriend seems to not even be bothered by it, and he's quite skinny. However I have encounted men who reallt are against fay women.

Ironically my boyfriends friend had the nerve to say he'd never date a fat girl when he himself is quite fat.

• For the most part- not likely.

I lol @ the amount of people who tell me someone would date me if I wasn't fat

• As a former fat girl, I can tell you most guys will not.

• They're all lying. Guys irl (at least ones who aren't desperate enough) don't do fat girls.

• There is always someone for u.

• 18d

Um... lol I'm not talking about myself...

• 18d

Oh well. To anyone that has doubt's about themselves "there is always someone for u" lol