Do all guys on online dating apps only want hookups?

So I met up with this guy today from the app and he seemed cool and his exact words were "wanna Meetup for coffe after I'm done school" and I was like okay sure and so we did Meetup and got a drink and things were going well we seemed to get along well and stuff and then he wanted to go inside this place and makeouf/hookup he litearlu asked me to give him a bj and I was like um no and we both felt awks and he still only wanted hookup so we both called it a night and went our own way. But then he messaged me after and says "experience was tooo awkard for me so I don't think it's gonna workout" and then he blocks me. This is not the first time this happened so do all guys online only want hookups? And is it becsixe I'm ugly or something?

What Guys Said 4

• Well we don't know what you look like so I can't say that you're ugly. Regardless, never let yourself think negative like that. We are all attracted to different types of women so one guy may think you're not attractive but another one will think you're beautiful. Never ever say or think that you're ugly.

Anyways, some girls are like that too; it goes both ways. I would recommend only doing coffee/dinner and then maybe something after like bowling. Keep it light and that way you'll know for sure. If you're looking for something serious, don't hookup on the first or even second date.

• 15d

Just wondering because this guy said he found me attractive from my pics but if a guy wants to hookup with you does that mean your ugly?

• 15d

No, it doesn't mean you are ugly. Sometimes it could be that you're physically attracted to someone but your personalities don't mix or maybe they just got out of a relationship.

Sometimes you just want a friends with benefits type deal because you are so focused on yourself, career, school etc...

There could be many reasons. I would recommend not worrying about it too much though and move on. The good news is now that you've experienced this though, you'll know what red flags to look for next time.

• 15d

He really shouldn't care about that, he should like you with or without makeup. You're worried too much about what he thinks. He sounds like the controlling type, I'd steer clear of that.

• 99% of them want hookups.

• Not all guys,

• Jabdowns

What Girls Said 1

• No, but the majority of them do. Especially the ones who are exceptionally attractive.