Should I get a friend to ask my crush to go to the movies with me, as I do not know her very well?

Ok, so there is this girl at school and I really like her, a movie is coming up that I believe she would be interested in seeing. I don't know this girl very well and have no idea if she has any feelings for me what so ever, we haven't really ever talked but we know who each other is etc. since I don't know her well I thought that I would either, ask my friend to give me her phone number or ask my friend to see if she wants to go to the movies... what are your thoughts what should I do :)

What Girls Said 1

• No , you should be bold and approach her yourself. It's too immature getting your friend to ask her for you. Most girls would find that a turn off. They'd rather a guy be confident enough to ask her out himself.

What Guys Said 2

• yo man I am a very damn shy person that needs help himself. but since I have experience on that part I think you deserve and answer, so you don't just straight up ask her, you have to first talk to her about a topic, could be anything. for example: "hey how's life?" she answers back with "good" or something related to it. then tell her that yours is good too, and add on a random thing that your doing, like an interest. and ask her about it, if she is not interested ask her what she is interested in, that way you can Carry on a conversation. when you two can talk, actually talk, you can go and ask her if she has plans for a specific day. and also I do not recommend movies. there is no interaction during the movie. what is the point? take her out to eat. take her out for a amusement park ride. anything that requires interaction. if she rejects you then you can find another one. easier said than done of course :) you will need the true love my man. meet girls by being a charming causal person. ex: make a specific tone when talking about a specific topic and be casual like " hey remember what she/he said? *make up some bullshit to fill your convo.* after you let her know your here, you can just simply get to know her better by questions (but don't ask too many!) then make a nickname for her. a funny one. and call her that. remind her of the nickname. make jokes with it. ask her of she's free. invite her. you get rejected? repeat with another girl. it is really that simple! but it sucks because you need to plan out your date and your conversations during it. From my experience so far that's all I know. maybe I wrote too much or too unclear. sorry xD let me know if any of that is useful or you have a question. I feel you man.

• So many beta guys wonder why they get friendzoned by hot girls this is why. You dishonestly pursue friendship for the sole purpose of getting in a hot girls pants or owning her like property without caring a bit for her and end up butthurt because you get friendzoned instead of honestly asking her our like a real man.