Is it acceptable for the girl to ask a guy for a date?

I am only the one who either rejects or agress. I am not the one who asks.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I get tired af we guys have to ask everything do u want us to be kissin ur butts like ur princesses or something blow me mfers

What Guys Said 11

• It's acceptable and recommendable. You don't wait for an employer to ask you to work for them, do you? You go to them.
    If you want something in life, go get it. It's very unattractive to see a grown woman waiting for things to happen in her life... kinda sad.

• 15d

job is different. I can't live without job but I can live single

• 15d

If no guy asks you out and you keep thinking you shouldn't be the one approaching, then yeah, you'll end up alone.

• 14d

Why should I accept when I dont love him?

• This is now the 21st century, a lot has changed in the dating scene now and maybe in past times this was not something that was done often.. but right now women have come a long long ways about many things.. and asking a guy to go on a date is just one of them.. hats off to the ladies.. I have had them ask me out many times for a date.. and I do like it.. I see nothing wrong with it at all

• 14d

I know this is the 21st century. But it doesn't mean I can't be against women asking guys out

• It would actually be a lot better if girls were not expecting these things to be initiated by the guy... I grew up living a harsh life where I was rejected by everyone, and I can't simply walk up and ask if a girl wants to go out with me sometimes... And that is the reason I don't date girls often... I would aprecciate it if a girl walked up and said that for a change...

• It's time for women to start making a move and just ask away

• yeah why not

• Go for it.

• Don't see why not

• Yeah sure.

• yeah... no reason to risk rejection when you can just reject men and feel powerful...

• Yes. Obvi.

• It's too normal. Most of the time the girls ask me that. I find that sweet

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's awesome when a girl ask a guy out. Guys shouldn't have to ask. I asked out my boyfriend ( before we were serious )