Why my boy friend doesn't like my Instargram posts any more?

I've dated him for over one month. We dont have Facebook each other but we connect on Instargram. He always lick my post but now it not happend any more. We still text each other everday and meet every week like nothing happend. Is this red flag. Am I overthinking? Guys can you give me some advise?

What Guys Said 16

• Maybe he is licking someone else now.

• I'm not sure about the licking part, can you explain more in details?
    http://i.giphy.com/V5sVzx4PQ6e6A.gif

• One month hmm?
    Maybe he started to like your photos for your attention but now you are committed
    So there's no reason to seek attention anymore
    Don't overthink😄

• i think it was just an attention thing, as someone else said. u two are together now, why would he do that now? red flag is him licking or liking or what ever another girls posts or pictures or what ever he was doing lol ;)

• he is not checking

• He hates you. It's over. Better end it now.

Why would that mean anything? As far as you know he lost his password or doesn't have time. Or maybe he just got bored of it.

• Maybe just a phase for now he is going through with liking your post.
    I think we all go through them phases where new things get old than
    we got remind our self.

• He doesn't have to anymore: he already has you :-)

• He prob doesn't feel like he has to. But don't worry. It's not a bad sign

• he licks your posts?
    lol

• You are over thinking

• Lol social media likes doesn't mean anything. A boyfriend or male friend who gives you attention on texting and in person is superior to the guy who may call you and every other girl pretty in person and also "likes" you on fb. The latter guy just fapped off you that's all

• you want him to lick the screen?

• so much licking 😂

• i'll lick it ;)

• Let him lick screens

What Girls Said 8

• Just tell him you want him to lick it!
    media0.giphy.com/media/3oEduFodl3UbrrHCfe/200w.gif

• i think you should talk to him about it

65.media.tumblr.com/...m6z7d4JtwT1qguy4wo1_500.gif

• It's possible that he doesn't produce as much saliva anymore, it happens when you overuse your licking skills.

• How do you know that he licks your posts? Did he do it in front of you or something? To be honest, I'd be weirded out if I saw someone licking my posts. I don't think you should be complaining that he has stopped.

• lool at all the opinions :D

• Maybe it hasn't popped up on he's news feed and your overthinking it if you guys are still talking ever day then your good :)

• It's social media
    Get over it

• He may be licking another girl's pussy and do not have enough saliva for your pictures. Or maybe because licking a pussy is so much better than liking a picture.