Am I right to feel hurt by my boyfriend ignoring me for kissing a Guy?

Me and this guy kissed at a party and I realised straight away I fucked up. This guy didn't know my boyfriend was a guy he knew and at the end of the night he must of told my boyfriend out of guilt.

Me: Why are you so silent with me?
Him: I know what you Cheated. Stfu. Bye.
Me: Sorrryyyy I didn't mean it I swr.
Him: OK darling
Me: it was ONE kiss. 😑
Him: OK well it's time to text him again for that second kiss. Have fun!
Me: Really? babe.
Me: ANSWER YOUR PHONE 😈
Him: Blocked bye bitch.
Me: you probably wanted this to happen ass hole. Gives you a easy exit.

Now he's ignoring me. At Uni he doesn't even look at me. If I talk to him he doesn't respond he pretends I'm dead. This is so hurtful. My friends don't know what happened and I guess he deleted the out of his life to? How could he so ready to quit? Over one kiss? Which I didn't initiate?

What Guys Said 22

• Your in the wrong, he's in the right. One kiss, is still cheating, just like going 1 mile over the speed limit is still speeding. Now, its not sex, I'll give you that (at least I hope you didn't). If I were him, I would be pissed, and I would only forgive you if I TRULY loved you, and you TRULY felt bad, and apologized.

However, where you went wrong, and probably destroyed any chance of getting back to together, is this "Me: you probably wanted this to happen ass hole. Gives you a easy exit.". You called him an asshole, for something you did, then went on to play victim and insulted him. Instead, you should of apologized, sucked up your pride, and let your heart out. But you made excuses, acted like a victim, and thats why he's ignoring you.

In the end, you aren't asking did I hurt him, how to fix it, what to do, you aren't showing any effort to even try to get back, or acknowledging what you did was wrong. Instead, you are asking if its ok to be hurt, If its ok to treat him like an ass, a diva, and get away with it, and play victim. It shows selfishness, and it shows you truly don't care about his feelings. Which is why you two probably won't get back together, I hope for his sake.

• It doesn't matter who initiated it, it takes two to kiss. He has every right to be pissed, you'd be lucky if he came back to you. You have to remember, guys are the ones to make the move on a girl, so if he wanted to kiss girls, he would try, so it takes him more effort to cheat, but for women, all you have to do is look pretty and the next guy will hit on you, and that's where your loyalty comes into play, and that's what we look for in a girl friend, so if you can't be a loyal girlfriend the first time a guy tries to kiss you, what should we expect next time another guy tries to kiss you.

• I say he is right to be a little angry or even betrayed why you kissed that another guy, but if it was just a one of mistake on your part then he needs to get over it and might be acting a little over the top by his action towards you I say he should not delete you from his life like that over one kiss God knows how he would react if you slept with another guy!!

• You cheated. It doesn't matter if you didn't initiate it If you did nothing to stop it either. He is hurt and angry and you're getting hurt and angry with him when it's your fault he is acting the way he is.

If you truly care for him, be patient and show him you are sorry and you fucked up and that you have no doubts that he is the one you want to be with.

• He probably cared about you a lot and that is why it hurt him so much. Don't blame him for something you did. Then on top of it, you didn't go to him and tell him that you messed up. You waited until he found out on his own to apologize. So it seems more like you are sorry that you got caught, not sorry for what happened. You should have went to him right away and told him and apologized. Or maybe you shouldn't be hanging around other guys in the first place, so that kind of thing wouldn't happen.
    I'm not trying to be mean, but this is reality.

• Well, you're a b... xD He's saving himself from you. You fucked up, deal with it. Next time don't be a b... and you won't have your boyfriend leave you.

You deserve this.

• You are not in a position to gather anybody's sympathy. You done fucked up and you are paying the price for it. You get what you deserve. Good luck finding another boyfriend.

• he is right

• I feel like people are being a little too harsh on this trend but of course your going to feel hurt but he is in the right if he chooses to break all ties with you. You can't blame him I'm sure you would have been just as hurt if he did that to you. Did you kiss that guy back though? If you didn't that's a different story then

• I love how people try to excuse cheating. One kiss turns into he only slipped his tongue in. After that his dick tip. I shouldn't have to explain the rest. @Asker you really glossed over the fact that you let the kiss happen. No matter what people always build up to a kiss. Cheating is never an accident. If you didn't want to cheat then you wouldn't have.

• This is like me saying baby it wasn't cheating.. i mean it was just the tip!!

• One kiss? Lol.. I'd even do the worse just pray he just stopped with it. I hope he isn't stupid enough to forgive u, u deserved it and u are a slut.

• your ex boyfriend is my kind of dude, no offense young lady but i support his decsion i would have done the same.

• The kiss is a betrayal. Depends on what kind of a guy he is, but if he's anything like me you're gone for good. You can brake my trust only once. After that you will never have it again.

• Third question today that makes me lose more faith in women.
    Good job ladies, you are on a roll !

• You fucked up. Just woman up and live with the consequences.

• you're dumped and have to let it go... sorry

• one kiss to me is just as bad as having sex with another guy. if you're with someone it should be them and only them. totally agree with the guy, you fucked up

• totally agree with him

• bad girl ;)

• You can feel hurt all you want. He probably wants you to. But you're the one who did it hun. Not him. Owe up and take responsibility. This is your mess to fix.

• he's totally right and you're totally wrong in this situation.. you got dumped now live with it

What Girls Said 10

• It's the price you pay for a betrayal

• Umm, you cheated. Do you think get a do over? Best thing you can do now is give him space to cool down. If he ever does decide to come back, show some remorse.

• You let a guy kiss you, and you called your boyfriend an asshole? He has the right to be angry.
    He sounds really hurt and it was the right thing he did that because even if he did forgive you, he wouldn't trust you anymore.
    What you are feeling is guilt.

• Actually, you fucked up things for good. I don't think he will answer your texts or your calls, it's normal that he will ignore you, ans if it hurting you, it's because you did it yourself. My boyfriend will have kicked my ass and left me.

• lol wth
    is this a joke?

I would block you too

• If I had a boyfriend who kissed a girl... as long as we hadn't been together a long time it wouldn't bother me enough to break up. I'd say people are being harsh on here but... you did cheat so...

• He is not your boyfriend. He is your ex-boyfriend. Please use correct terminology here.

• You've certainly learnt your lesson the hard way, you now need to make sure there's never a repeat.

• You shouldn't have done that.

• Reading this, I thought you were about 14. Either way, you'll be back together by tomorrow, then he'll get with someone else, and and so on and so on...& you'll keep breaking up and getting back together over trivial shit, until you grow up and either make it work or move on.