I had a dream where I was making out with my crush. What does this mean?

I had a dream last night where my crush and I were both in my bedroom. She was laying on my bed. I noticed, and then I walked over and started to lay on my bed as well. We instantly started making out. We were just about to fuck, but then we realized my family was in my house, and that we didn't want people to hear us. Then I woke up. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• She is magically telling you she wants to make out with her. Seriously just go and ask her out, there is a chance she would say yes and you will end up really kissing. Worse thing possible is she would say no, and you won't waste anymore time.

What Girls Said 4

• It means you want to make out with your crush.

• It means you are attracted to your crush but that just also have enough decency to not awkwardly do the sex with your family right there. Good thing too, you should wait at least a year or two. You're quite young.

• it means you had a wet dream

• It means you want to make out with your crush... Ask her out? The worst that will happen is she will say no and you will be dreaming about someone else!

What Guys Said 1

• That means you should just go and ask her out sometime already. See if things work out, if you're rejected, then move on. Maybe it means it's not the right time for you two to be in a relationship yet, but maybe eventually.