Girls, when you're dating a guy, secretly in your mind, how big you hope he is down there?

• I don't think much about this, just hope he is not too small or way too big!
  • I secretly hope he is very big, as thick as my wrist !
  • I am hoping he is average (5-6 inch)
  • I'm just hoping it's a good fit for me and I can feel him alright, even if he's small but it feels good, I'm okay

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• At the very least 1m

• I only hope he knows what to do with it

• I put I don't think about it much but really I don't think about it at all until I see or feel it and by that point I am really into him so it doesn't matter. If it was too big I'd probably find out during... lol.

• I'm waiting until marriage and I hope if I'm lucky to marry that he will not be too big as it will hurt more

• Bigger than BIG

If guys always prefer bigger boobs bigger ass and small pussy lips, then I too will be superficial and expect a big big dick

What Guys Said 3

• I would guess around 7 inches.

• They want average size of 5-6 inches.

• @azgeda and all chinese japanese korea!! We have the 3 inch but we make chances! Our penis man!!