How would you react if an attractive stranger your own age walked up and kissed you?

Would you kiss back? Or be offended? Something else...

Most Helpful Girl

• If I thought he was attractive, I might kiss back. lol. But that sounds more like a fantasy...to good to be true. Realistically speaking if a guy walked up and kissed me, I'd be shocked(in most cases-there's that slight chance I might want to kiss back), and I wouldn't know what to say. I'd wonder why he'd walk up and kiss me of course. Probably a dare. X_X

What Girls Said 3

• I'd pull back, but I'd be flattered/happy/etc (Cant think of the right word! >.<) But, if I wanted to talk to the person, it would be a little awkward at first for me :P

• Confused. How could someone that attractive have such terrible taste that they'd kiss ugly ol' me?

-_-

• idk about other girls but if I didn't know him at all I would be totally creeped out! haha

What Guys Said 1