Within the social circle (she met both when she had a boyfriend, and now she's single), how would a SWEET, GOOD girl act around:
-more attractive (fit)
-kind and confident
-refreshing, unique, talented
-sweet and good natured
-texts her specially, compliments HER qualities/style
-fun/witty in a subtle, respectful way
- less attractive
- very in your face/brash
- fun in a group/loud way
- objectifies women (e. g. posts pics of everyone around him on fb and labels them 'daboss' etc),
- tells EVERY girl she is pretty/hot
- texts her in group chats, general talk
- not as "good" (as a friend or potentially more unlike the other guy)
- With guy 1, she poses more innocently (arm around waist), act sweet, innocent, except when alone where she acts fun and wilder. She texts him deeply.
- With guy 2, she joins other girls in posing around in very suggestive poses around the guy for FB Calls him by his surname, has never slept with him
Do some women allow some guys to GET AWAY WITH MORE?
Is it about congruence, and why do women do that, isn't it perverse to essentially reward less good behaviour with sexuality? So:
A) Who would she give head to in the backroom of a party and take a c**shot on her face with?
B) Who would she want to have sex with and be friends after
C) Who would she be friends with later on in her life
D) Who would she appreciate telling her she looks hot and how should the guy say it?
"All I can think about is my c**k in your mouth" when talking to her
Or in the bedroom say things like:
"Suck my c**k you slut!", tap his D on her face, at the backroom of a party.
Just act sexual?