Fiancé talking to another girl?

My fiancé and I have been together three years and we have a one year old. Recently he said he was bored so he texted a girl who used to like him that he hasn't spoken to in almost two years. Should I be concerned? I told him I found it strange and he said how I'm jealous and that what he can't have female friends. I don't mind friends but to seek out the girl who said she liked you I don't know. Am I overreacting?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• You're not over reacting, he was BORED so he reached out to someone who was interested him? Sorry i'm bored so i'm just gonna go and flirt with guys at the bar.. No. No excuse.

• I find it odd when people want to talk to people out of the blue like that. Doesn't he have friends he can talk to? Can't he text you if he's bored? To my mind it just doesn't make sense.

• It sounds a bit like trouble.

The thing is that you can't stop him but make him realise what he is missing when you are OK with your life without him. Go after your hobbies and friends. Go out without him. He have to see that you are better than whom ever he meets or chats with.

• Nope, If I were you I would be unjust as worried about this one. Sounds like he is actively seeking out another women.

• Yes, you should be concerned. They haven't talked to each other in 2 years, and he is texting her, because he is bored? Yeah, something is not right there.