Looking at it from a completely shallow perspective:
- he's got a crappy job
- he's not very good looking (very slender, including face but pretty tall)
- he gets in to moods when things don't go his way
- whines a lot
- dresses commonly
- not very gentlemanly
- he's one of those popular guys
the things I like:
- he's got quite a few friends so he has more interesting things to do with his time
- he's got a motorbike
- he's not too keen, which annoys me but it also makes me appreciate his attention more
- he's more manly and seems to have more testosterone
- he's had experience with girls
But the other guy is different…
- he's got a great career
- he's kind and very attentive
- he's handsome in a unique way
- he wants to go places in life
- dresses in fine clothes
Things I dislike:
- he's really keen
- he's introverted and always doing work
- doesn't drive
- seems a little nerdy
- little experience
p. s I'm not official with either. I'm just seeing them, haven't done anything with them but I know they're both romantically interested in me.
Why does the not so nice one grab my attention more?
Most Helpful Guy
Let me help you out here: you like that he's fucked around and he knows what he's doing. You also probably have a desire to subdue him and tame him as he's been around. Women believe their pussies have magic powers and they can subdue a guy other girls can't. He'd be a catch too as he's "popular" and you'll gain status being with him. Also, you think he's not so smart so he should be easier to manipulate.
Mr. Introvert is smart and may pick up on your attempts to manipulate him; best to be carefully with him as he may see through you BS. Lastly, you don't want to take the time to teach Mr. introvert how to please you. That's no fun for you; he doesn't get your juices flowing as he's not driving your imagination... unless you were to become a dominatrix!4
Most Helpful Girl
Here's what caught my attention about the first man you mentioned.
Motorbike (always want to be on one)
The way you felt as thought you HAD to put in "experience with girls".
You're looking for fun.
IF you wanted serious, this wouldn't be an issue at all. You can't tame the first one. Attitude he gets from not going his way? From previous girls letting him get away with it; he thinks that's okay.
- P. S. Why Doesn't #2 drive?0