Do you think single and sexless people feel unhappy?

I am not asking if being single and sexless is bad

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• not neccesarily. I know several single people, girls and guys who are super happy in their lives. BUT because i spend some time on here, I read all too many posts about guys or girls that can't find someone, contemplate prostitutes (guys) or offer to lose their virginity (girls) just to get it out of the way. If people have enough other things going on in their lives then single and sexless shouldn't neccesarily make them unhappy.

• 14d

I agree. Thank you

What Guys Said 20

• Not necessarily, no. Or at least, if they ARE unhappy it's often based on the illusion of what sex and a relationship might bring them.

How many people on here do you see being unhappy about relationships that they are in and about sex issues that they are having? You could easily argue that sex and being in a relationship makes you no less unhappy.

The fact is that happiness is complicated and the best part of it comes from within yourself. If you aren't happy on the inside then no amount of sex or relationships will make you happy, even if you think they will.

• Im tired of this society oppression with realtionships and sex people just jump in and out from realtionships just becase they feel pressured to be in it and worst thing is that new crazy stuff friends with benefits fuck buddy all that disgust me
    Where is the rel love true love stories of people in the past generations how love real feelings are apperciate and lead to sex
    So to answer ur question im both single and sexless by choice and im happy right im alone but i won't lose my standards

• Nope, not all of them feel unhappy. I'm single and sexless because I'm asexual/aromantic. I don't feel unhappy. I feel very happy this way.

• I voted no. Because some people are indeed happy being single and sexless. But right now for me, I'm tired of being alone already and sexless. I'm ready to get marry already.😕

• Some men are happy being single and not interacting with women, some are not.
    The positives are that the single man who does not interact with women gets to keep his home; is much less likely to be the subject of a false rape allegation; and will not be enslaved for life via child-support and/or spousal support orders.
    When a cost/risk/benefit assessment is done of interaction with women, the women come out a long way on to the negative side of the ledger.

• You can be in a relationship and have a lot of sex and still be unhappy. And you can be completely happy without relationship and sex.

Nothing in this world make us happy. Why do you think so many people who get all the money, girls, fame etc. end up taking drugs and alcohol, some people even kill themselves? Because all the things they thought would make them happy, didn't.

• I'm single and a virgin, and I'm pretty happy. Not insisting that everyone is like this, maybe I'm simply an exception.

• Yes and No.

• Imagine getting rejected by every girl you asked, every girl you liked. imagine never being looked at. imagine feeling your life has no value. that it's exactly is

• If they were happy... most people would stay single and not put you with their pain in the ass SO.

• No, if they don't feel the need, nop. Still, not trying it don't make them happier also.

• Well I'm not entirely happy.

• Some do. Some don't.

• seeing others in a relationship and u not. yeah we feel kinda unhappy

• Can't say all. But I'm not happy. ☹️

• I'm quite happy being single, I'm not sure I would be as happy being sexless though.

• i'm single not really happy being single and a virgin

• I'm still a virgin, because I'm a Mormon and a Republican!!

• Yeah, everyone is unhappy, single sexless people included

• Some are some aren't

What Girls Said 10

• nope, they will be unhappy if they think sex is the main purpose of living.

• I'm both of those EXCUSEEEEE you chump lol, but not unhappy either. Frustrated maybe.

• I'm single and happy. I'm happier single than I have ever been in any relationship.

• I'm attractive but single and sexless out of personal choice, waiting for the right one. I'm happy ;)

• I think it depends on the person mostly

• Ask the Japanese

• Yes of course. Probably why alcohol was invented ;p

• Sometimes.

Being single and sexless is a symptom of unhappiness for me, not a cause. I have anxiety and depression that messes with my life. I have dropped romantic encounters for that reason, which both sucks and is a relief.

• For some, yes.

• Speaking for myself, I prefer it that way.