True or false: If you've had no experience of dating by age 25 & are clueless about women, you're going to be single forever?

And you've never properly asked a girl on a date before.

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• Nah.. I've got a friend who didn't start dating till he was 35.

Now he's stuck in a sexless marriage, with a woman he wishes he never married and stay with her because he retires in a few years and doesn't want to loose his retirement in the divorce.

Says getting married was the biggest mistake of his life.

• Completely false, obviously. Dating is not rocket science. Don't make it into a skill or contest. But if you live by that mindset "I will be single forever", you will. No one wants to be with you if you take yourself that seriously and negatively. It's all about how you see yourself.

• False, but it does make it more likely.

• If this person doesn't change, yes. But it doesn't have to be like that, it's up to you.

• Confidence, poise, and dating can all be taught, just because you haven't doesn't mean that you can't.

• No, I think it could still happen.

• That's bullshit, some people are 'late bloomers' in the dating game. I know a few people that wanted to make sure thier life was on a good course before even considering dating someone

• Maybe not but you'll have more chances of making some shitty decisions because you'll be clueless.

• No. It is better to start earlier, but it's not too late.

• Not really but it will be harder