Secret poll, anonymous allowed, girls have you ever cheated on your boyfriends/husbands, any cheating kissing, holding hands, sex, etc?

• Yes I have
  • No I have not

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. Have absolutely no intention of accidentally taking my pants off, accidentally taking his off, accidentally repeatedly falling onto his penis... Or anything like that.
    if we go through troubles, then we talk, we try and deal with it, and if I feel I'm not getting everything, I don't try and get some things here, some things there. We break up.
    And it's not on the cheater to decide that "we can stay together". You betrayed that person and that trust they had in you. And then you lie. Further proving how bad you are to try and act like it's about their feelings when it's your own selfish needs. Just don't want to deal with punishment etc.

So never.

• 14d

How do you think the results of the poll will come out?

• 14d

Yeah, I basically answered that question in my original post, in the second half.

They're claiming it's about not wanting to hurt this person they love, but if they meant that, they wouldn't have done the action that could hurt them in the first place.
      They just don't want to be punished. Don't want to deal with it. Don't want to risk losing someone who treats who probably treats them 100x better than they deserve. It's about them and their selfish needs.

• 13d

Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 11

• yes but not by choice the guy is manipulative and someone that I trusted I was in a dark place and he took advantage as my bf-at-the-time lived in a different city and we were on a trip with a program we were in and in the dark. we kissed and that was it but that was enough to make me hate his guts I soon after broke up with my ex and never looked back

• When I was 16 - 18 and immature and not serious about dating. Yeah I did a few times. It was wrong and I never would now.

• never, not once

• You consider holding hands cheating? Goddamn.

• Yes but only when I knew the relationship was going to end anyway and I didn't care anymore.

• Never cheated but have been accused.

• Never. I even consider cheating if I say I were to accept a guy's invitation for a date, when I know that I'm not over from my crush/past relationship. I just see that as a way of being disloyal because I could be physically for the new guy but my mind/heart will wonder of the last

• Never, I had never and never think of it. i'm the clingy and needy kind if girlfriend so I'm too busy texting him or follow him everywhere to think at any other guy

• Cheating isn't good

• 14d

Do the answers here or the results surprise you?

• I cheated once. I as together with my boyfriend for like 2 weeks and I wasn't really used to not being single. I got drunk and made out with a guy at a club. Regretted it a lot. Thankfully my relationship is still going strong

• 14d

Did you tell him or did you feel it was best to keep it a secret

• 14d

Kept it a secret

• I made a mistake when we were about 8 months into our relationship and slept with a guy. I didn't tell him because I didn't want to hurt him. This was a long time ago and we're happily married now. It's all in the past.

What Guys Said 3

• I feel like most people cheat. It sucks that you can no longer find a relationship where your partner will stay faithful... and when you think they are, they're actually keeping the fact that they cheated a secret. Imagine marrying someone who cheated on you and never told you... fuck that's scary.

• That's not the percentage I was hoping for. ᵒ_ᵒ

• And women always gripe about how men are cheaters. Guess again!

• 14d

hold on... so you mean only individuals from one gender can be cheaters? 😱

• 14d

@kaylaS91 Lol. Society caters to women. Society always says that men are cheaters, dogs, etc. However... looking at this poll... you can see that women are also major cheaters.

• 14d

lol this poll is asking only women if they've ever cheated.
      31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nclpwyJsUo1rfo99g.gif