How do women find good quality men?

Everyday I see users answer other's questions in relationships and dating, with answers like: It's because you did not find a good man or its because you are around bad quality men, or they say to users that they need to find a good quality man

But can anyone ACTUALLY EXPLAIN HOW a woman is supposed to find a good quality partner?

Hmmm

What Guys Said 20

• The truth is they are all over the place, you just don't see them and/or are not going after them.

A good man respects himself, but also respects you. If you tell him know or show that you are not interested, he will accept that. The pushy guy who won't take no for an answer, is not a good man he is a user.

Because a good man respects himself, he won't play games with you and won't allow you to play them with him. If you want a good man, be honest and open with him about what you want and allow him to do the same with you.

All men want sex, but a good man wants more. He will take time to get to know you and build a relationship first. He will take time to see if you are worth his effort too. Some women find that boring because he is not always trying to get in your pants.

Don't go to bars or pick up places. Go to places where a good man would choose to spend his time.

Don't confuse a good man with a whimp. A whimp does not value himself and therefor can't really value you.

Keep your eyes open, I promise they are out there. They may not be the first to approach you. They may not ask you out right away. They may not be as easy to get as the player, but they are worth the extra effort, just as you are worth the extra effort.

• u learn to find a guy on things that matter...

things that dont matter:
    bfs that have the lattest iphone
    cars, jobs, money, looks

while i will give u looks half matter especially if u are a mroe sexual person, u can't soley pick a person for that, use that to find people, not as the sole method. i have seen people who find someone attractive and could care less bout any other thing. bad. job again semi not important. money is important to the point that u need enough to get by. and he should have passion enough to want to do something and want to better himself in some way. just because he has a shit job NOW does not mean anything. and while rare... i have seen people find bfs for their gadgets like iphones... cringe.

what u need is to find someone who u get along with, who cares about u, will give u at least some of his time of day, semi honest-honest though most people can't actually handle honest. loyal is a nice trait, but again this comes back normally to caring about u and both of u taking care of each other. if u are always taking care of each other, there is no time to cheat. keep that in mind. if one cheats the other failed as well. u start breaking down bfs to REAL traits and maybe u can find a good "man". till u learn to do that, u will keep getting shity left overs, unless u win the lottery by sheer luck.

• Good quality men are not rare. But they are rare to find because we impose our own restrictions and expectations. Good quality men sometimes lack other qualities like social skills. They may not have a good job , a lot of money , great looks , etc. They are more caring , quiet and respectful , which girls may find as unacceptable. A good quality man is one who shows a lot of interest in you and is ready and willing to spend a lot of his quality time with you. And is ready for only sincere long term relationship. He should be able to accept your personality with whole heart.. They usually have a good personality , character , confidence and self esteem. They are honest and loyal. They know to treat people respectfully. They need to have a passion for the success of the relationship and passion to succeed in their life. Unless you interact with a lot of men , you may not be able to locate them , because they are the ones who are usually neglected because of their passiveness in relationships. Fifure out where such guys are. See if they are ready to care for you , if they are ready to give you some quality time , if they want to tell you about their private lives. See how they treat people. See if their personality matches with yours. See if they can satisfy your expectations. See their family background. Ask them about their sexual expectations. See if they are ready to get married and have a family.

• If you want to find a good man then you should try "not being from the USA". Culturally poisoned, entitled American women are not for marrying or relationships. They are just good for fucking with all they have been taught by the media and feminazi teachers

• 10d

You sound bitter

• 10d

@NexAngelus I have seen women reject good quality men , just because they were financially not well off.

• 10d

@capturemyheartnow lol here here to that ;) it was easy when i was in the military. right now im in a "change" and being honest about my situation. dumb chicks dont seem to appreciate my upfront ness at all. between a couple things i quickly get past. 95% won't get past my odd "job" and my "housing" situation. which sucks cause i work and i make money and i pay rent and i do everything a normal boyfriend would. u wouldn't know if i lied to u honestly. girls can't handle honesty. PURE honesty they can't handle... seriously. but in there defense most people can't i guess... but i admit i enjoy it so i won't change. the shock on ppls face when u tell them something they know someone never would of said hehe

• first, a girl has to precisely define what 'quality' means to her. That tends to be something that changes day-to-day and either results in an impossibly long list of expectations, or momentary assumptions of perfection based on circumstantial criteria. But if a girl can figure out what means most to her, and what will continue to mean most to her for all time, that's a good place to start.

Then, the task is to figure out where such guys are. This could be anything depending on her criteria..

• I think you'll find a quality guy as long as you present your self properly and treat others with respect, what you put out there, you'll get back in return. Eventually you and this guy will meet and you'll know it, bc he treats others just as well as you, and instantly you two will have matching personalities. You could also go out to bars and such. I've done that, but haven't been able to find quality women, while they're drinking.

• 10d

Bars are not a good place to find quality people hahaha but otherwise I agree

• 10d

Yea, I wasn't saying bars were a good place to meet people, I must've wrote it wrong. But it doesn't mean you can't meet a quality guy there, it's just not likely.

• 10d

That's true, you could, because all types of people go to bars.

• Good men aren't rare, the problems many women have are a) meeting single men in the first place (if the only ones you meet are the ones hitting on you in a bar/club that's a problem), and b) recognizing the good men and taking any initiative to get to know them.

• 9d

"and taking any initiative to get to know them." And collectively every woman here stopped reading right before this part, surely a coincidence.

• A) Find a guy you would consider 'good'

B) Take the initiative

Most women fall into this thinking that only hurts both genders that the guy needs to be the one to make a move and if a woman falls into this line of thinking and complains about how she can't find decent men then I don't feel sympathy for her. She can't find decent men because she's decided that it's not her job to look. No sympathy. That's her own fault.

• Interacting with men and screening out those who have selfish intentions. There's nothing wrong with talking to men and getting a better idea of who they are. A lot of guys are not in it for the long haul if you what I mean. Get to know them and see how they handle different things you tell them. If they seem to lose interest quickly or show signs of anger then there is a problem.

• By being a good quality woman.

• The problem with you fuckin women (men have this same problem but in a different way) is that what you define as quality isn't what attracts you. what qualifies for attraction in the moment (chemistry) doesn't equate to a quality individual.

• First, you have to be a good quality woman.

• By being a good quality walking example , and creating a good quality atmosphere around where ever you stand. Confidence and great personality accompanied by great character together sends the absolute message forward for other men with the same type of character.

• there are many qualities one may be looking for. security, intimacy, sincerity, loyalty etc etc. 1st u have to know who you are, then what traits match with your personality (or u d think will) and then learn to spot those traits in other people. u have to be curious to learn other people ofc. if people categorise people as good/bad so naively they probably mean loyal/disloyal partners

• 10d

what i mean is u can't spot good quality people if u dont figure out what this quality means for u. eg maybe u need someone that gives u space and doesn't restrict u? if u know u do u look for a person like that.

• Basic rule most women and men are bad quality there's about only 4 to 5 women on this site for me that I would give a chance but the rest I wouldn't waste my time on most people already know me, they would have to change a lot for me and I doubt they would to much pride in the way

• Date many and pick & keep the best.

• I'm here , who wants good quality man 😂

• How does anyone end up making a good decision?

By trying out every other terrible choice first.

• Usually, they look at me and say they found a good man. Then they go after some hot guy who treats then like dirt.

• you remember all those guys you rejected?

What Girls Said 8

• hey there, lol your final hmmm done it for me, i can honestly say at your age in todays world i feel for you totally... the information highway is an absolute nightmare, you can do quizzes, read articles about everything, are you dating a psychopath etc etc, if you are genuinely seeking a partnership in life my advice would be, stop all modern interaction and go old skool, meet the old fashioned way talk on the phone meet up in person dont go friends on facebook etc where you will end spying on eachother. if a man genuinely wants you, thats the key your looking for, a man needs to want you otherwise its a lost cause, he will chase you, contact you, be with you above all else and if he doesn't its not worth your time and commitment thats my advice xx

• Good quality men sometimes lack other qualities we're also looking for, social skills, etc. Nowadays, when someone is respectful, caring or just quiet, they're many times taken for fools.
    To put it simply, in my opinion women many times don't recognize the quality men, don't have the skills to understand them and/ or didn't learn yet to appreciate the good qualities despite other not being there. That is to say, we women need to know clearly what we really want and the qualities which really matter, and then look for it carefully with no fear of being single or feeling pressured into entering a relationship.

Many women end up getting distracted along the way but get more serious and focused when they get older, finally looking for the quality man, which many men resentfully see as "compromising".

• 10d

I've met the "get older" girls and that style i have learned to recognize... i will avoid them at all cost. i deal with their younger versions all the time and they piss me off. if they want to throw away potential thats their choice. its others choice to avoid them in the future for their choices they made as "children". and i see nothing wrong with wanting to focus by the way, but if something comes by, and it trys to compromise with u and be non invasive as possible and work with u and explore ur world. thats u cutting off potential. and i have seen this many times. they simply have no interest in anything. they are all "strong independent women". its good they have strong personalities though ;) makes them stick out.

side note, men dont care about a lot of stuff chicks do. it does not make them bad for u, also. if u want to care so badly u can do it with them... in ur together time. for example im cold. girls are natural nurturers, guys are natural protectors. keep differences in mind.

• Good men love good women.

• By talking to them and see how he is with other people, (friends, strangers, family). Is easy, people know how others are by communication

• when you work to implement the qualities you want in a partner in your own self, then it becomes easy to find such partner.

• They're a rare breed. I've yet to have one interested in me.

• 10d

Just out of curiosity, why do you think this?

• 9d

Maybe it's because you don't take any initiative

• 9d

@tyber1 I've asked out loads of guys. But yeah why don't you just blame it all on me.

• You have to go through the crappy ones to know if a guy isn't crappy.

• By being able to respect Herself and set boundaries. I think the healthier you are the more likely you will attract healthy men as well as have better relationships with people in general