First kiss story?

I only hear bad ones and yes, I've already had mine but let's get some cute stories!

What Guys Said 11

• Ok so had this longtime or rather a friend for a year. Probably liked her since month 2 of knowing her. Hung out plenty. So I'll skipper ALL the details though it's my escape from the FZ so I could share it all haha.

But anyway she's a girl who's into makeup a lot, so we'd frequently visit sephora, Mac, Ulta and stuff like that. The usual, but this one day/hangout...

We're at Mac an she's looking amazing as usual, and just really going on about lipstick and makeup that she wants to try, and when she gets passionate about it and blabs on like that, Man is she at her cutest. Literally watching her lips move, are just enticing.

So she buys this lispstick called faux
    g.nordstromimage.com/.../_11811246.jpg
    This very one, god she looked amazing this day, and then she decided to put this on in the car.

Long story long enough haha... we're in the car, it's like 1am at night and we're eating dunkin doughnuts and sharing a drink and she takes a bite of her doughnut and holds it to my mouth for me to try it, I did and was like it's amazing and she's like I knew you'd like it, then I just LEAN OVER AN head butt her. Not what you'd expect right lol.

She laughs and so do I, and she's like you wanted to kiss me just now, omg. So I'm like yeah sorry couldn't help it, and then she goes in 💋💋💋. 👀😮. Best kiss ever. o remember the time, taste and exact parking spot haha.

But yeah, 1st kiss mate, sorry long story. Swear I tried to shorten it haha.

• 16, Pireefs (near Athens), Greek girl, looking 16 too. We knew no common language but that of the tongues. Thus I don't even know her name.

• Well the first kiss with my current girlfriend was after our first date and we were just hanging out/talking about ourselves. Then she looked up at me and I knew I had to kiss her right then! 😋😍

• When I was 12, this girl and I mutually liked each other, so one Sunday evening, I grabbed her hand and we ran behind a church. I asked her if I could kiss her, and she laughed and said, "Yeah, I don't care", and kissed me.
    I felt like a boss after that.

• More funny than cute, but on my first day of 1st grade (always the player) I saw a girl chasing a few guys around the playground threatening to kiss them. I told them, "Kissing isn't gross." and kissed the girl. We both ended up getting in trouble for kissing lol

• Well over a decade ago.

• I think it was 14-15. Had no balls, we were staying awkwardly untill she kissed me.

• It was at a party age 17

• Never been kissed.

• haven't kissed yet.
    I want my first to be my wife :)

• okay this may sound like movies but i had no intention in making sound like that lol, basically went out with this girl, first time nothing happened just a good night hug, next date i was like "gotta do something", i parked in the mall's parking line and we just started talking and stuff, nothing serious just talking, then i slowly moved my arm over her head and she got the hint and leaned to my side and her head rested on my chest, we were in a cuddle position, with me sitting straight and her head on my chest , i started playing with her face and then i closed her eyes with my hand , she smiled and told me "what are you doing " i just told her to relax and went for her mouth, our mouths were opposite directions but it was nice, she smiled and looked at me.

we made out countless times after that , cool story ha?

What Girls Said 5

• i was in the second grade, and playing a game with a boy on the playground. he kissed me while i was supposed to be "captured" against the fence. totally innocent.

• I don't remember my first kiss. I couldn't even guess who it was?

• Mine was at school and I was 13 in grade 7 and he was 15 in grade 9(it wasn't his first kiss). We were always busy so we could never meet up so we decided to have our first kiss at school behind the D&T lab. It was good but he used way too much tongue for a first kiss!😂

• There is a pyramid shaped gazebo in the middle of our campus. It was mid January and the ivy growing around the gazebo had no leaves but it was so interwoven and dense that it looked like a solid wall. I dragged my boyfriend into the gazebo. He didn't get it at first. But as I was leaving he said hold on we're alone here. He grabbed my hand, swung me around and kissed me.

• Okay it was in March of this year.. We went to a pancake house and we had pancakes lmao (duh) and then he drove me home we parked in a parking lot listening to music and cuddling so then he came over to the passenger side and I was on him cuddling him and then he went in for it and we made out. It was sloppy and so good, and his heart was racing. 💞